PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP with punish Cozy!

BluEyeDfrEaK
07-09-2010, 07:29 PM
i simply can not get this one! i tried to put on a cop costume so i can go sabotage the tv without the military bears seeing and shooting me but cozy does know and shoots at me as soon as he see's me. i got col. ketchup but i need to punish cozy with the telly for the achievement... :wtf

MelangeAddict
07-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Try dressing up as Col Ketchup or Major Naughty. Before doing anything else, walk into the cabin and sabotage a telly when the room is clear. If one of the Army Bears repairs the telly, let him. Sabotage again until Cozy comes in to repair it, then bash his head through the screen. Don't forget to run after that cause they might shoot you.

SpookTheUndying
07-11-2010, 09:53 PM
i simply can not get this one! i tried to put on a cop costume so i can go sabotage the tv without the military bears seeing and shooting me but cozy does know and shoots at me as soon as he see's me. i got col. ketchup but i need to punish cozy with the telly for the achievement... :wtf

There should be 3 televisions in that cabin. And 2 little army bears are in the house at any given time. Just go outside of the opposite window next to the door, break it and yell boo! Then run all the way around to the door next to grill and open it. The 2 army bears are busy seeing what the noise was. Sabotage all three of them, and the refridgerator and sink if you can get them in time. Now you have 5 traps. Cozy seems to always go for a tv. With everyone finally calming down and returning to where they were, they'll try and repair your damage. Cozy will go for the far left tv. Show him his last soap opera. And kill the other bears who are too busy fixing stuff to notice.

lilysintrigue
07-11-2010, 10:08 PM
If you want to see how I did the achievement really easy, go to this link and there is a video on my guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243343

Ooyah
07-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Alternatively, it is possible to wait until he actually *watches* the telly. This is how I got it myself. I don't know how often it happens, but I have seen it a couple of times now. It can work with other assasinations too. It helps to avoid the annoyance of having other bears rushing to repair things, when you are targeting one bear. For example, you can also wait for Chubby to use the toilet for the "Drowning Politics" achievement. No, really. :)

oDrPepper
07-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Alternatively, it is possible to wait until he actually *watches* the telly. This is how I got it myself. I don't know how often it happens, but I have seen it a couple of times now. It can work with other assasinations too. It helps to avoid the annoyance of having other bears rushing to repair things, when you are targeting one bear. For example, you can also wait for Chubby to use the toilet for the "Drowning Politics" achievement. No, really. :)

This.

I used exactly the same method for 6 of the Ironic Kills, except for killing Trembles with the power box, as he would never go near it.

WonderCaliban
07-12-2010, 04:00 PM
If I remember right there are 4 televisions in a row. I just sabotaged them all and hid in the bushes.