PDA

View Full Version : Trap-tacular achievement

AimmehSCENE
07-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey how did anyone manage to get this? It's probably really easy and I'm just being stupid but some advice would be appreciated thank you!

bmakar83
07-10-2010, 12:41 AM
I'm not positive but I think you need to injure them all but leave them all alive as well. So basically once you injure them just head over to exit.

MelangeAddict
07-11-2010, 01:56 AM
I'm not positive but I think you need to injure them all but leave them all alive as well. So basically once you injure them just head over to exit.

Correct, injure every single one of them with a trap so they are limping. Leave the zone once every bear in the zone is limping and whimpering. Once you have injured every bear in the Final Zone the achievement unlocks you can go ahead and punish the target bear.

SpookTheUndying
07-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Hey how did anyone manage to get this? It's probably really easy and I'm just being stupid but some advice would be appreciated thank you!

The way I got it was to use the Bear Trap. It wasn't hard, seeing as how every zone has at least 1 of them. I did on a Friendly Challenge on level 1.

lilysintrigue
07-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Hey if you go to this link for my guide, I will have a video uploaded for the achievement in about 1-2 hours depending on how slow youtubes uploading system wants to be. \

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243343

AimmehSCENE
07-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Thanks dude your video helped :D! I'm trying the achievement now ^__^! I was being a n00b and not scaring the bears when they were trapped lol!!