PDA

View Full Version : 1000 in roughly two days.

thereefernander
07-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Did it take anyone else this one? (I might add I may have some hardcore sessions)

esio gk
07-10-2010, 09:30 AM
I started playing this game Thursday evening and by Friday evening I got all achievements except hard, nightmare and nightmare manuscripts (you can check list of my at xbox.com). I could get these achievements today (Saturday), but Alan Wake is such a good game, I don't want to overdose.

I imagine nightmare playthrough will take about 10 hours, so yes, I will get all achievements in less than two days. Only these days will not be continuous.

cheeky 315
07-10-2010, 10:43 AM
I had 3 playthroughs because i did not want to ead a guide full of spoilers and did not want to do collectables and misc achievements on nightmare.

looking back at how easy nightmare is getting the achievements along the way would have been easy e.g i wouls have picked up both an idillic small town, child of the elder god and meet the deadline on nightmare.

Sometimes the only way i knew i was on nightmare was when i picked up a nightmare manuscript

it took me a few weeks to 1k it but i only really played it when none of my friends were online in actual hours played it would have not been that long, even with the extra playthrough and not using a guide for playthrough 1

a very easy game, but i really enjoyed it

thereefernander
07-10-2010, 06:55 PM
It was fairly easy, but I got mad when I lighting a foe and more sneak up behind me from NOWHERE! Child of the elder god seemed almost impossible on nightmare with all the enemies. I played through the first time on hard and got Child of the elder god, 89 thermoses, and like 90+ manuscripts (missed maybe like 6-8 normal ones). Then I went and got the other "special requirement level completion" achievements on normal in chapter select. Then I followed a guide on my nightmare play through to get the rest of the collectibles.

Big Robawt
07-11-2010, 04:17 AM
1000 in about 2 days sounds about right. Got the game Monday, got 1000 by Wednesday.