PDA

View Full Version : Food Network Channel

TX Dead Man TX
07-10-2010, 03:59 PM
I was just wondering what are your favorite shows to watch on that channel. My favorites are as follows:

1. Iron Chef America
2. Emeril Live
3. Chopped
4. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
5. Dinner: Impossible

I have to add Hell's Kitchen, even though it's not on that channel.

Shootercoys
07-10-2010, 05:50 PM
I don't care for any of the shows except for Unwrapped and Good Eats...Alton Brown is my Culinary Hero, and the show is hilarious

crazy W01f 816
07-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Goods Eats is by far the best show on the network. I also like Chopped and Triple D. Iron Chef America was okay until I realized it's all a sham.

Starstrukk X360A
07-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Good Eats.
Alton Brown is bloody amazing.

orenda
07-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Also have to agree on the Good Eats, by far the best show. And Alton's other shows, Feasting on Asphalt/Waves are entertaining as well.

As for the rest, I also love Dinner:Impossible, Iron Chef, Chefs vs City, and I really liked Glutton for Punishment before that show was canceled.

Burning Karma
07-11-2010, 02:39 AM
Good Eats.
Alton Brown is bloody amazing.
This. And anything with Giada De Laurentiis. She's so damn nice to look at.

Ryan2099
07-11-2010, 03:01 AM
I used to be a big fan of Dinner Impossible but lately its getting retarded with some of the rules.

I do watch the occasional Iron Chef: America and Throwdown with Bobby Flay and some of the specials they have sometimes about certain Chicago or New York dishes.

I used to have a thing for Rachel Ray but I realized she has man hands and that kinda killed it.

Shootercoys
07-11-2010, 05:10 AM
I used to have a thing for Rachel Ray but I realized she has man hands and that kinda killed it.

Man hands? she has a Man voice! either that or it sounds like shes constantly gurgling saltwater

DreddPirate Rob
07-12-2010, 05:49 AM
This. And anything with Giada De Laurentiis. She's so damn nice to look at.

I hear that! also Nigela Lawson!

Ace of Cakes, Unwrapped, Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Good Eats and a few of the random shows or specials they put on. I used to just set the tv to the food network whenever there wasnt anything good on tv.

Shootercoys
07-12-2010, 05:18 PM
I used to just set the tv to the food network whenever there wasnt anything good on tv.

Hahaha this is what my girlfriend does too. Except it makes her hungry then i have to buy her food.

weirdwade
07-18-2010, 03:14 AM
Giada De Laurentiis just beacuse she hot lol