PDA

View Full Version : Any News ?

ParoXysm QC
07-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Does anyone know something new about the upcoming update (for the DLC achievements)? Do you think that EA is really working on it or we are waiting for nothing?

Delta_Juggalo
07-11-2010, 10:42 AM
...your actually asking this. On the thread are the achievements glitched we came to the conclusion that that will never be fixed. so don't hold your breath.

MeeT KurTinZ
07-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Does anyone know something new about the upcoming update (for the DLC achievements)? Do you think that EA is really working on it or we are waiting for nothing?

are you on drugs?........really man......really...

ParoXysm QC
07-12-2010, 12:19 AM
are you on drugs?........really man......really...

Calm Down! Calm Down! I just asked a damn question. I dont pass all my days on these forums.

And about the drugs, I am done with this shit since a year ago.

Tonic24k
07-12-2010, 02:44 AM
This should have never been a new thread. This is obviously a topic with quite a bit of attention. It already has it's own thread for people to update anything they hear. Next time post your question within the thread that already exists for that discussion. You are demonstrating a lack of forum competence.

MeeT KurTinZ
07-12-2010, 02:52 AM
Calm Down! Calm Down! I just asked a damn question. I dont pass all my days on these forums.

And for the drugs, I am done with this shit since a year ago.

slow your roll big pimpin'.....i was just fokkin' around.......haha....:drunk

i been off it for a little while too....:Bounce:

CGAvnerDune
07-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Well congrats on being drug free. :)

It seems you struck a very sensitive nerve with a few of the people who still browse this forum.

The short of the long (If you don't want to reread all the angry posts in the other threads) is that EA and EA Montreal in particular are basically blaming Sony and Microsoft for the glitched achievements/trophy's. Their stance is that there aren't enough complaints to warrant an update so they're not going to do one.

Its kind of like that scene in fight club about recalls. They don't see a reason to fix the glitches because its not profitable and depending on circumstances won't appear to be glitched at all.

Best you can hope for at the moment is to be like a lot of people and make your complaint monetary by not buying EA games anymore (or like me I refuse to buy anything produced by EA montreal. that way I don't feel guilty when I get Dead space 2 and Mass Effect 3)

As an aside its amazing that EA's El Presidente-money-grubbing-tyrant-dicator-for-life is surprised that their 2010 Q3 sales tanked. Maybe instead of project 10 dollar they should make project quality assurance or something.

ParoXysm QC
07-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Well congrats on being drug free. :)

It seems you struck a very sensitive nerve with a few of the people who still browse this forum.

The short of the long (If you don't want to reread all the angry posts in the other threads) is that EA and EA Montreal in particular are basically blaming Sony and Microsoft for the glitched achievements/trophy's. Their stance is that there aren't enough complaints to warrant an update so they're not going to do one.

Its kind of like that scene in fight club about recalls. They don't see a reason to fix the glitches because its not profitable and depending on circumstances won't appear to be glitched at all.

Best you can hope for at the moment is to be like a lot of people and make your complaint monetary by not buying EA games anymore (or like me I refuse to buy anything produced by EA montreal. that way I don't feel guilty when I get Dead space 2 and Mass Effect 3)

As an aside its amazing that EA's El Presidente-money-grubbing-tyrant-dicator-for-life is surprised that their 2010 Q3 sales tanked. Maybe instead of project 10 dollar they should make project quality assurance or something.
Alright! Thanks for the info. I'll do like you, I'll stop buying EA Montréal games (I think it's their first game). I'm feeling weird to say this because Montréal is my Hometown!

xdiamondxinfernox
07-14-2010, 12:01 AM
damn you guys didnt need to jump down this dudes throat?!?
he was just askin a question that we all want a friggin answer to

ParoXysm QC
07-14-2010, 02:36 AM
damn you guys didnt need to jump down this dudes throat?!?
he was just askin a question that we all want a friggin answer to
Thanks for your support! ;)