PDA

View Full Version : Wireless adaptors

pjwilsd
07-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Is the Wireless N Adaptor worth the extra money?

InsaneKiller911
07-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Well you would have to buy a Wireless N Router aswell (if you don't already have one) to take advantage of the better speeds. I'd recommend it, but only if you can afford it.

jarheadwayne
07-10-2010, 06:45 PM
I have the other one and it works perfectly fine.

Starstrukk X360A
07-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Then unless you have a wireless N router, getting the adapter wouldn't do anything new.

So, considering you say your current adapter works perfectly fine, you have no need to get it.

noobie2games
09-18-2010, 10:14 PM
Yea I'm wondering if I should get the wireless N adapter. For my situation, I have the original wireless white one and it worked fine for what I needed at my house. But now I'm in college and the signal is weak for the wi-fi we get. If I get the black 2 antenna wireless N adapter will the signal be any better? Thank you for any replies!!!

Eminent
09-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Yea I'm wondering if I should get the wireless N adapter. For my situation, I have the original wireless white one and it worked fine for what I needed at my house. But now I'm in college and the signal is weak for the wi-fi we get. If I get the black 2 antenna wireless N adapter will the signal be any better? Thank you for any replies!!!

I guess the real question is. Is the router you're getting wi-fi form a n router?