PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Cable with new console?

Fracture90
07-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Ok, so i have pre-ordered the new 250Gb console from GAME. And was wondering if that when i go and buy it will it come with the transfer cable or will i have to pay extra for it?

Can anyone answer this please or maybe someone from America can share what happened with yours? Thanks

Btw i am from UK

Sorry if this had been posted before :)

TakahashiDemon
07-11-2010, 03:52 PM
As far as I know, it doesn't, MS say just to transfer your data using USB pens.

Filter x360a
07-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Yeah, if you don't want to spend the extra cash, use a USB drive. It might take a little bit longer, but it will work just the same.

If you do want a transfer kit, check ebay. I know you can order them from xbox support for about $20-$30.

JaCKsWaS7eDL1Fe
07-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I ordered the gamestop bundle that came with it...its the same cable that came with the 120 GB when it came out, so I never even opened my new one. IDK what to do with it now

TsarBlandi
07-11-2010, 04:02 PM
http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=13851&cm_sp=360250GB-_-topnav-_-New360

thats apparently what it comes with from game, fraid its missing that cable

Braiiins
07-11-2010, 04:34 PM
I've heard that it does come with it. There was recently an episode of xbox 101 (i think) on the dashboard about data transfer that major nelson did, it's only a week or two old so if you go into the old episodes it shouldn't be too hard to find. I don't remember but he might say whether or not it comes with the console in the episode.

Barad
07-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Ok, so i have pre-ordered the new 250Gb console from GAME. And was wondering if that when i go and buy it will it come with the transfer cable or will i have to pay extra for it?

Can anyone answer this please or maybe someone from America can share what happened with yours? Thanks

Btw i am from UK

Sorry if this had been posted before :)

Why don't you buy the package where it gives you the transfer cable with, saves 2 :P Is what I did lol