PDA

View Full Version : Achievement unlocked but not really?

Splatterer Ross
07-11-2010, 06:52 PM
So I just beat nightmare mode so I was checking my achievements, and when I got to the guide screen that lists all of your played games, it said that I had 47/50 achievements and 930 Gamerscore in Alan Wake. I clicked on the game and it now said that I had 48/50 achievements. I backed out again and now it says that I still have 47/50. The only achievements I haven't unlocked are Gunless Wonder and Meet the Deadline, which are both worth 30 Gamerscore each. This happened in Fallout 3 also when I got a DLC achievement and people said to recover my account, but I don't have the password or email address for it..

Is there any other way to solve this?

JHavoc666
07-12-2010, 01:01 AM
So I just beat nightmare mode so I was checking my achievements, and when I got to the guide screen that lists all of your played games, it said that I had 47/50 achievements and 930 Gamerscore in Alan Wake. I clicked on the game and it now said that I had 48/50 achievements. I backed out again and now it says that I still have 47/50. The only achievements I haven't unlocked are Gunless Wonder and Meet the Deadline, which are both worth 30 Gamerscore each. This happened in Fallout 3 also when I got a DLC achievement and people said to recover my account, but I don't have the password or email address for it..

Is there any other way to solve this?

The only thing you can do is recover and it should fix, this is old i know but thats the only way to solve it, youll need to find your information

Splatterer Ross
07-13-2010, 05:39 AM
Ahh that sucks, since I have no way of getting the information besides guessing or waiting for the email account to expire.. At least its only 10 Gamerscore

Ron Jeremy R6
07-14-2010, 08:39 AM
Ahh that sucks, since I have no way of getting the information besides guessing or waiting for the email account to expire.. At least its only 10 Gamerscore

or you could use the search, this is a question that is asked twice every day..