PDA

View Full Version : I'm deeply disappointed with this game

NomoreNiceGuy
07-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Before you comment, hear me out

Ok, from what i saw in the trailer, i thought first (Cause i saw the map of the island) that this would be an sandbox game with a huge forrest. and that it would be tons of weapons with lots of fun

what i did get was:
a little map with the same three parts every time

many weapons but they all feel the same

you doing the same thing over and over (scare, punish, finish)

a game that is pretty fun in the beginnig but after 2 weeks of the same thing it start to get pretty boring

This game is great and a lot of fun, but i think i have to sell it in the future

NoMoreNiceGuy Score: 4.5/10

PS: i dont mean to hate the game, i wanna give you my meaning (even if you dont care)

ExplodingRat
07-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I didn't personally play this game, but one of my friends had to take 2 copies back to GameStop (Doesn't really matter where it came from...) because of crashing issues. They finally let him just pick something else out. >.>

Dreadds
07-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Sadly The game didnt live up to what it could have been, cuddly bear slaughter with good Graphics, lots of weapons with large kill variaty(somewhat like Manhunt, but with bears) and just a gerneral intrest in making a pretty game.

Granted ive only played about 10 hours of it.
With that said i have no intrest in playing it for a long time. Until i needed a little bear slaughter in my life.

The issues overshadowed the games fun qualities, while they did not last long, the animations in the beggining were fun and brutal. But staring at the same thing happening over and over again without anything pretty to look at killed it for me.
The map was more of a single area with the same,same,same stuff. If i had to score it..

4.2-10

If they were to make another Naughty Bear, i would hope they will learn from this flop, and take the nessisary steps in todays and the futures game market and produce something worth 60$.

jarheadwayne
07-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Not bored of it yet, but I've only played it 2 hours or so. I can definitely see boredom coming quickly though.

montana97
07-13-2010, 11:01 PM
I havnt played it but i seen a review on tv and they said just about the same as you all have, with the crashing issues and repetitive nature, but they gave i 1/10. But as i said i havnt played it yet.

Madfrog0
07-16-2010, 04:31 PM
i dig this game for what it is, i think it was funny.

Matthew Murdock
07-23-2010, 02:47 PM
i think this game looks pretty funny, i've not got it yet and i won't buy it for full price but when it's a bit cheaper i will get it

Madfrog0
07-24-2010, 05:18 PM
but i also bought 2 copies for $8 buck each. so i like it for the price