PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar Code?? Where is it??

ModernViking
07-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Hey I have just downloaded the Outlaws to the End DLC and god damn I cannot find the code to activate it, I download it and it prompts me to register for the Rockstar social network, as I did, but where is the elusive code??

roflkatz
07-11-2010, 10:52 PM
What you don't need a code to activate it.?

ModernViking
07-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Hmm this is confusing then, probably something I am doing wrong then.

Fizzmatix
07-12-2010, 01:39 AM
It's a playlist within the multiplayer free roam. Just enter either public or private and look for it in the online menu.

Zenith94x
07-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Yea I was confused with this as well. Just go into Xbox Live multiplayer and in the gametypes lists there should be Co-Op missions or something. Good luck :).

ModernViking
07-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Ohhhhh!!!!!

Marnit
07-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Yea I was confused with this as well. Just go into Xbox Live multiplayer and in the gametypes lists there should be Co-Op missions or something. Good luck :).

confused?
how?

i downloaded dlc
got main menu, it showed dlc was installed
i thought it whould more likely be multiplayer then single player, pressed x
opened menu, and there it was, as i expected

luffy
07-14-2010, 09:18 PM
DUDE, just go to the marketplace and browse the games add-ons and then you'll see the outlaws to the end - COOP pack - download it , and it will be activited automatically , go to the public free roam , press 'back' and choose it from the games playlist.

ModernViking
07-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Just thought it was under downloadable content, never thought to look under game modes... thanks for the help. some games are different it seems, never really read that menu that hard. X)

Jethrow
07-20-2010, 12:33 AM
i know what he's talking about too, i did just what he did. installed dlc, then on the main menu there was a "NEW" beside dlc. I clicked it and it talked about a code and shit. Anyhow, i've yet to play the coop stuff as i'm in the loading screen for ages

infernoterrorize
07-22-2010, 01:02 AM
I DO NOT KNOW how someone could possibly be confused by this.

TFU
07-23-2010, 06:38 PM
I DO NOT KNOW how someone could possibly be confused by this.Just in this game, I've heard much less informed questions. I shit you not, I heard a little kid ask "How do I switch guns?" and followed that gem up with "How do you reload?"

I responded by saying, "Hit the start button, go to 'Multi player', choose 'Exit Multi player', and then choose 'Single player'."