PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Achievements?

x VipEriZeD xX
07-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Hey Peeps :)

1.) I've done alot of google searching and so far i've come up with nothing. Does anyone know what the Achievements will be & when they'll be uploaded onto the site?

2.) Let me know what Achievements you would like to see in the game.

I'll Look Forward To Reading Your Comments!

BustaMo
07-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Not a word that I've seen either. i doubt it will be unleashed until at least 2 months, possibly just one before the game hits the shelves.

Opiate42
07-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Here's to hoping they keep the collectibles to a sane limit. 8 statues and 100 feathers was just fine and they fed into the plot.

I dug the AC2 achievements for doing particular attacks on a number of enemies even though they were a bit of a pain to pull off. A more interesting variety of those would be nice. I found that the sand and sweeper ones I only used to get the achievements. Other than that I never used them in a fight.

D x NICE
07-16-2010, 02:11 AM
@3

I agree the sweeper was just a huge pain to pull off don't see how anyone could pull it off in a fight but the sand throw could be useful running away from a big group of Templar. I do hope that they have the same type of achievements as they had in AC2. But whatever they do will be fine lets just hope that they keep the collectibles to a good amount.

Dz06lt
07-16-2010, 02:14 AM
its way to early for ubisoft to let the cheeves out of the bag, check back in october

x VipEriZeD xX
07-20-2010, 02:24 PM
its way to early for ubisoft to let the cheeves out of the bag, check back in october

Which is why i put:
2.) Let me know what Achievements you would like to see in the game.
because i was pretty sure that there wouldn't be a news.

The Irish Godfather
07-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Well do not forget that there will be online achievements, too. You can possibly come up with some of the achievements. For an example the game would not be the same if you did not have to collect some kind of items(Example: feathers, statues, hidden images). Since now in the new AC: III you have to kill off templars which they are made by Dr Vidic to come kill you. With that you might have the kill all the Templars again like in the first AC. As for the online achievements you would possibly have to complete your first assassination. Maybe like successfully assassinate 100 people. Its pretty easy to make up things. Give it a shot. Like what someone said earlier, come up with some ideas.

ConfusedGeek
07-21-2010, 02:44 PM
one chieve will definitely be about collecting many many flags.

Minty
07-21-2010, 02:46 PM
one chieve will definitely be about collecting many many flags.

There wasn't a flag hunting achievement in AC2, so why is it definate?

I'd say they'll be quite a few online ones, such as have X amount of people chasing you, take down X amount of people in a match, perform X kills of X style etc.

ImaginaryRuins
07-22-2010, 10:07 AM
I am 90% sure that there will be online achievements. I just hope that they are not that much and hard to complete (such as those from Ace Combat 6 & Street Fighter IV). I prefer offline achievements much more.

D x NICE
07-22-2010, 02:05 PM
There wasn't a flag hunting achievement in AC2, so why is it definate?

I'd say they'll be quite a few online ones, such as have X amount of people chasing you, take down X amount of people in a match, perform X kills of X style etc.

What he said! They learned from AC to AC2 there were 420 flags and 60 Templar in AC when AC2 came out there were 100 feathers and 8 statues. That tells me that they listened to us and learned. So they will have collectibles I don't think it will be that bad.

As for the online achievements there could some annoying ones but I think there will be a
1. stealth assassinate a target
2. assassinate your target as every playable character
3. successfully use the blend and get away from your target

There is just a few that I could think of just by watching the videos.

http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/D+x+NICE.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/D+x+NICE)

100% Retail Completion
Madden NFL 08, Assassinís Creed, Prince of Persia: TFS, NHL 2K6, COD: MW2, Backyard Football í10, Prison Break, King Kong, CSI- Hard Evidence, Madden NFL 06, Assassinís Creed II, TMNT, NBA 2K6, Avatar: TLA: TBE, Surfís Up, NFS Most Wanted.
100% Arcade Completion
Galaga, Uno
Working On
Mass Effect 2 (50 of 54), Splinter Cell Conviction (49 of 54)

Willing to boost anything I have. If you need help just let me know. GT= D x NICE.

Vanilla Coke Zero
07-22-2010, 07:30 PM
i'm willing to wager a good amount of time will be spent ranking up our assassins in single player, and reaching maximum rank in multiplayer. apart from that, i can't imagine anything out of the ordinary achievement wise. some story achievements, some performance achievements, some collectible achievements, and some multiplayer achievements.

Bcleal
07-23-2010, 12:50 AM
agreed with all the above AC2 collectiables were easy and i didnt mind they could do something like that again and im all for it, i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope there are no leaderboard achievements those are the most :/ but i deffinatly think there will be onlione achievements.

JohnnyBoosh
07-25-2010, 08:49 PM
As little multiplayer grinding as possible I hope. I would like to think that the multiplayer will be a good experience.

blade_pkr
08-05-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm up for online achievements just as long as they aren't demanding such as said leaderboards or stay rank 1 for a ceratin amount of time (unless it can be boosted lol)

Fists of Steele
08-07-2010, 04:25 PM
I am no expert on Assasins Creed II, but Im finishing up the first one after locating all flags. Even years after the release I find the first assassin's creed to be no less then spectacular.

I look forward to maxing assassins creed 1 so I can continue on to the second and third hopefully in rapid succession.

Kramericus
08-07-2010, 10:37 PM
I just hope it isnt one of those games where like 400 GS is from the online

FallThrone
08-09-2010, 01:07 AM
i agree. theres alot of awesome games that have multiplayer just for fun and single player for achievements. i.e. call of duty. multiplayer should be only if you want to because theres to many cheap people that make it no fun and you should be able to chose if you want to play online and not forced to get achievements. not to mention AC has always been single player oriented. i hope they take that all into account.

D x NICE
08-09-2010, 02:26 AM
It seems like EVERY game puts multiplayer in it. I blame it on all the little kids who just sit at home and whine about games NOT having multiplayer. I just hope that there is no way people can ruin the online play.

http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/D+x+NICE.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/D+x+NICE)

100% Retail Completion
MLB 2K6, Splinter Cell: Conviction (1250), CSI: Deadly Intent, Madden NFL 08, Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia: TFS, NHL 2K6, COD: MW2, Backyard Football ’10, Prison Break, King Kong, CSI- Hard Evidence, Madden NFL 06, Assassin’s Creed II, TMNT, NBA 2K6, Avatar: TLA: TBE, Surf’s Up, NFS Most Wanted
100% Arcade Completion
Galaga, Uno, Spyglass Board Games
Working On
Mass Effect 2 (52 of 54), NFS: Undercover (46 of 50)

Willing to boost anything I have. If you need help just let me know. GT= D x NICE.

dylanmannen
08-10-2010, 04:29 AM
the amoth of collectibles in ACII was good. but all the flags in the first one -.- it took so long time to get all,... so I hope for "ACII" collectibles,. if any collectibles at all :O but plz no online achivements... or, mayby som easy, but not to hard, and not like, level to the higest level or something -.-

Hollywood!
08-18-2010, 06:45 PM

As for the online achievements there could some annoying ones but I think there will be a
1. stealth assassinate a target
2. assassinate your target as every playable character
3. successfully use the blend and get away from your target

There is just a few that I could think of just by watching the videos.

I agree with both of these. I imagine there will be one where you must survive for one whole minute while having X amount of people hunting you. Probably one for killing X amount of people without being killed as well.

I definitely agree with Nice's second suggestion, (perform an assassination as every playable character), but the other two look a little too easy.

I assume that there will be one where you have to perform EVERY type of assassination in MP (every various type from every character). That would seem to be more likely.

If we're going for easy MP achievements, then I would suggest "Use every type of chase-breaker in one game."

Regardless - I'm more interested in playing the game than what the achievements are, at this point!!!

:locked

kennyubasterd00
08-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Let's see my guess for achievement list point percentage is:
600:gsicon: story,
200+:gsicon: online,
100-:gsicon: random fighting (i.e. "do this"),
100-:gsicon: collectibles

This I just my rough estimate of the point division for achievements. "+" means maybe more and "-" means maybe less. I'm fairly confident that story is gonna make up the majority considering this game started out as a story only series.

mikemc
08-23-2010, 04:28 PM
whatever the achievements are going to be they will be fun to get

D x NICE
08-29-2010, 04:24 PM
By the last video they posted it looks like there are at least 101 Flags. That is all they showed in the video, judging by last two they will have more than flags. So I am guessing that there will be flags kill all the Boriga and maybe statues and maybe the glyphs like they had in AC. Although this is a lot it may not be all of them but I doubt they will only have flags in the game.

Pearson
08-29-2010, 08:53 PM
I frequently visit the Ubi forums and they're not even dropping hints about achievements over there either. I'd imagine as Minty said that the vast majority of them will probably be MP achievements. I say around the end of September we might hear something.

mikemc
08-31-2010, 06:16 PM
well in the last teaser video i saw Ezio collect a Borgia flag and it was 1/101....so definitely flag collecting

CrimzinChaos
09-03-2010, 12:47 AM
i would rather gather many many flags than have to worry about many outher players

ImaginaryRuins
09-04-2010, 10:07 AM
i would rather gather many many flags than have to worry about many outher players

Same here. ^_^

I can see that ACB is introducing AC1's saving citizens and flag collecting back into the series. Therefore I guess there should be one achievement for rescuing all citizens, then perhaps, another achievement for all recruited assassins fully trained?

Again, I would like to have less online achievements, not because I don't like playing online, but that this kind of assassinating other players may (just may), create hostility between the kill and the be-killed. I understand that some players do not like being defeated by others, even in the virtual world.

I sincerely hope the online achievements can be carefully planned, such that all players can enjoy themselves.

Tchort69
09-06-2010, 08:21 PM
well in the last teaser video i saw Ezio collect a Borgia flag and it was 1/101....so definitely flag collecting

Video is found on their main website, under; 'E3 Single Player Walkthrough'.

Link:
http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/#/videos/Video/7835