PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for anyone who's played Wolfenstein?? [glitch?]

Sgt Sexy Pants
07-12-2010, 12:49 AM
So I rented it the other day, and was nearing the end of the game. I was at the point where I had just defeated the big spider lady thing for the first time (with the turrets and whatnot), and now I was at the part where I had to defeat her for the final time on the bridges....

And none of my guns were showing up. Like I could press RB and it would show all of my weapons, but no gun showed up when I selected one, and I was unable to shoot.

Earlier in the game, I had an "invisible gun" at one point, but was able to fire it, and it showed up as soon as I switched weapons and then switched back.

But this time it wouldn't. I was pissed because I couldn't finish the game xD And I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else? Or did I just rent a bad copy? :confused:

WOLFkraut
07-17-2010, 06:23 PM
So I rented it the other day, and was nearing the end of the game. I was at the point where I had just defeated the big spider lady thing for the first time (with the turrets and whatnot), and now I was at the part where I had to defeat her for the final time on the bridges....

And none of my guns were showing up. Like I could press RB and it would show all of my weapons, but no gun showed up when I selected one, and I was unable to shoot.

Earlier in the game, I had an "invisible gun" at one point, but was able to fire it, and it showed up as soon as I switched weapons and then switched back.

But this time it wouldn't. I was pissed because I couldn't finish the game xD And I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else? Or did I just rent a bad copy? :confused: Yeah, this happend to me too, same mission aswell, but a little earlier on. It fixed itself though not sure how, I think maybe reloading a bunch of checkpoints or quitting and reloading fixed it.

Infomouse
07-29-2010, 03:59 AM
Try reloading back 3 or more checkpoints, I ended up just reloading the entire mission but you might get away with just the last few checkpoints.

WKFJonesy
08-17-2010, 12:35 PM
i encountered this same glitch yesterday, i can confirm reloading checkpoints worked, unfortunately i had to go back to the one just before the initial boss battle for mine