PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Kaens
04-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Post your thoughts, questions or even answers about the achievements here.

bo_gilet
06-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi,

I'm playing the game now and have unlocked two achievements so far.

「第一章 雨だれ」 終曲 (First Chapter Rain Drops) Finale
「第一章 雨だれ」を終了した Finished First Chapter Rain Drops

パーティクラス Lv.2 解除 Party Class Lv.2 Unlocked
パーティクラス Lv.2 を選択できるようになった Can now select Party Class Lv.2

Kaens
06-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Hey, the same two I have! What do you think of the game so far? Personally I'm amazed at how beautiful and colorful it is. It's impossible to describe this game to someone and not use the word vibrant :) LOTS of cutscenes and unfortunately since it's more of a unique story it's a lot harder to follow what's going on than a traditional RPG (aka save the princess or kill the big bad guy). Well I just woke up and about to get back on it! I'm still in love with this game, but we'll see how I feel after the honeymoon is over :)

TheLazyWolf
06-24-2007, 03:14 AM
Yes please keep us posted. I have been trying to decide whether or not to import this or just wait for the english version since its already announced.

bo_gilet
06-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Technically the game is really nice, I love the costumes and the overall character design. The environments are very colorful and unique it really feels like traveling inside a dream. But it's just too bad we aren't allowed to wander around freely like in Oblivion.

I fond the battle system very easy to learn and the shadow/light system allows interesting combinations. The bad thing is the overall difficulty. It’s way too easy in my opinion. Giving unlimited deadly techniques (hissatsu waza) was probably not the best thing to do if they wanted to keep a little challenge.

As Kaens said there are lots of cut scenes in this game, so you'd better understand Japanese if you want to enjoy the game fully. I'd say you may want to wait until the North American release. You only have to wait a few months ;)

To be honest, I don't find the storyline particularly interesting so far because you find most of Trusty Bell's elements in other J-RPG (the evil dude who tries to screw everybody, the young boy traveling to help his friends, the whole friendship thing between the main heroes...)

Finally, I'd say that Trusty Bell may not be the OMG killer RPG that I was expecting at first but it's still the most beautiful and charming game I've played on the Xbox 360 and it's all what matters to me.

++++++

Here's another achievement:

パーティクラス Lv.3 解除 Party Class Lv.3 Unlocked
パーティクラス Lv.3 を選択できるようになった Can now select Party Class Lv.3

Vampire x360a
06-24-2007, 07:56 PM
cheers for that i think ill wait

HotScott92
06-24-2007, 08:26 PM
I've never heard of this game. Is it any good? And is it coming to the U.S. or is it already here?

Kaens
06-24-2007, 09:22 PM
I've never heard of this game. Is it any good? And is it coming to the U.S. or is it already here?
It has it's highpoints, but overall I'm just not sure how good it is. From what I've read in other places, I think it's a good thing I cannot read the story because I get the impression it's pretty weak. The path is incredibly linear, I'm farther along than Bo and I had hoped it would open up at some point and give a little more freedom but that hasn't happened yet. There is very little variety in monsters. I've played 11+ hours so far and I know that I've done single digit monsters, that's probably including the boss fights (which always have a unique monster).

Despite all my negative comments, I still enjoy the game, but it's really easy since you have unlimited healing. All of my characters are over level 20 now and I find myself skipping the fights whenever possible just to advance. The battle system is great though, I love the light/dark and the action style battles. Again though, once you know how to time your blocks, it's even easier.

@Wolf - I dont think you'd be missing anything by getting the asian version now, the manual has English
@Scott - It's scheduled for US release Sept 17th, 2007.

bo_gilet
06-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Same as you man, they could have made much more monsters, because it gets a little boring in long dungeons, especially when you're looking for all the chests.

Haly
06-24-2007, 11:28 PM
@Scott - It's scheduled for US release Sept 17th, 2007.
Not too long then :) Although it may not be amazing, I'm really looking forward to this because I suspect I'll love it anyway, it's making me wish I could read Japanese :p