PDA

View Full Version : Map 23 Barrels of Fun Ultra violence help!

Trolls88
07-12-2010, 05:40 PM
so im stuck on this map with 40 shotgun ammo, 4 rockets, 40 cell ammo 266 machine gun ammo. im haveing trouble on the part where u teleport and u see a load of those floating guys that shot the skulls at u. can anyone give me any help/tips as to how i can maybe beat it. its so f ing anoying to beat. i just hope i dont have to restart cause i dont have enough ammo lol. cheers:)

papoose
07-16-2010, 11:43 PM
so im stuck on this map with 40 shotgun ammo, 4 rockets, 40 cell ammo 266 machine gun ammo. im haveing trouble on the part where u teleport and u see a load of those floating guys that shot the skulls at u. can anyone give me any help/tips as to how i can maybe beat it. its so f ing anoying to beat. i just hope i dont have to restart cause i dont have enough ammo lol. cheers:)

have you tried just running past them? i remember when i did it all i did was run that whole level basically. but if youre still having trouble you should probably consult youtube

georgiandben
07-17-2010, 01:18 AM
Running is probably your best option, especially if you don't think you have enough ammo to take all of them down. Once you get to the end of that little walkway however, a whole mess of guys will spawn on the other side. Make sure you jump down into the middle and go back into the room with all the chain gun guys, that should help a little bit with your ammo situation.

Jakethemuss
07-17-2010, 05:48 PM
I've just come through that level. The part you mention is tough due to the sea of Pain elementals and lost souls.

My technique was to teleport into the large main room (from the room with the barells, chaingunners and hell knights) try and take out 1 or 2 pain elementals directly and jump down to the lower level, run to the teleporter (takes you to forementioned room with barrells) then basically repeat.

Staying in that room for too long is a death sentence as you're totally exposed.

Trolls88
07-19-2010, 03:50 PM
thanks for the replys everyone. ill give your strageys a go and see if i cant beat the bitch of a level, wish me luck lol.

Sentyu
09-06-2010, 05:33 PM
thanks for the replys everyone. ill give your strageys a go and see if i cant beat the bitch of a level, wish me luck lol.

though hopefully you've done it by now but another good tip is to make separate saves or save after each room / big enemy encounter i'm currently using this method and it's working well for me so far.