PDA

View Full Version : Free Kicks and Goalkeeper in Corners HELP

UNDERWALLY
07-13-2010, 01:18 AM
Hi I really need help with free kicks can anyone please help me or give me some tips to score goals from a free kick or a link or video or something PLEEEEASE.

And ... The other day I was beating Holland 2-1 and they got a Corner kick at the 90' minute, there was an animation with the goalkeeper going to the corner to try 2 score a goal for the tie (as usually happens in real life soccer games) . Anyone knows how to do this??? it's really cool and woukd be a big help

Vaporub
07-15-2010, 07:06 AM
And ... The other day I was beating Holland 2-1 and they got a Corner kick at the 90' minute, there was an animation with the goalkeeper going to the corner to try 2 score a goal for the tie (as usually happens in real life soccer games) . Anyone knows how to do this??? it's really cool and woukd be a big help

it happens automatically when a team is one goal down. the losing team has the keep in the box for a chance at a header.

ii Rich M x
07-15-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi I really need help with free kicks can anyone please help me or give me some tips to score goals from a free kick or a link or video or something PLEEEEASE.

Hold the left stick up throughout the free kick. Then anything within around 25 yards you will need about 50-55% power. Anything further than 25 yards you will need about 55-60% power. Hope this helps

UNDERWALLY
07-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Yes thank a lot !!!! Weird I can score from a free kick with Greece but not with Portugal ( and cristiano ronaldo shoots free kicks LOL)

Dreamer84
07-19-2010, 07:39 PM
here is a video that can help anyone out with free kicks

YouTube- FIFA 10 Free Kick Tutorial for Xbox 360 and PS3