PDA

View Full Version : No shooting required for final boss- Much Faster

uliudo
07-13-2010, 03:42 AM
I unfortunately didn't figure this out until my last playthrough, but may be able to save someone some time.
In the final battle, all the guides and videos say to shoot the demon until he is on his knees then activate the yellow terminal, then climb the ramp... etc. repeat.
In fact if you have a comfortable amount of health (anything over 50 is more than enough) simply ignore the demon, roll directly to the yellow terminals and proceed as normal. If you are taking too many stray shots, remember that there are health boxes along the perimeter walls.

xSyKoTiCxJeTx
02-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Finally, I beat this shitty game on Hard mode today, what a pain!!! Anyway, follow that tip for the final boss, I did it on my first try and it worked fine! Now I have to do the game two more times, oh man...

Park Diesel
05-24-2011, 01:15 AM
Can't get this to work on Easy and Medium, much less on Hard. With health of 75 the devil kills me instantly with his jump into the air attack. Even in mid-roll.

Mickford
08-05-2011, 06:03 AM
Yeah, I died trying to activate terminals without incapacitating the demon dude on Hard, got slaughtered :(

sufc47
11-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Shoot the demon