PDA

View Full Version : Loading/Game Freezing

DarkLotusHomie
07-13-2010, 07:30 AM
In-game freezing and loading screen freezing. Anybody else have this problem?

DontTry2Hard
07-13-2010, 08:15 AM
In-game freezing and loading screen freezing. Anybody else have this problem?

I haven't had a problem. your connected to xbl right? and got the patch?
and is your freezing happening online? because that's happening to a lot of people and will be addressed in a patch to be released sometime tomorrow. if you're not online, i'd try one of two things - clear your cache and/or make sure your xbox is getting enough o2 :)

DarkLotusHomie
07-13-2010, 08:44 AM
I Cleared the Cache and I even installed the game and it still froze. I mean it works till I go to play a game. I got my Team builder team and then nothing after that.

DontTry2Hard
07-13-2010, 05:05 PM
is it when you try to play a game with the team builder team? or just any game period? if it's team builder, it may be that you didn't update the team online from ncaa 10 to ncaa 11. if you've done that, then there shouldn't be a problem.

idk what else to tell you dude. it may be your system. has it frozen with anything else? is it well ventilated? i had freezing issues recently with nba 2k10, but it was because my internet connection was so jacked up. it could be that. you can google and find a lot of helps for freezing boxes. other than those, idk what to tell you man.

statikk314
07-13-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm having the same problem. I've cleared the cache, installed to HDD, and disconnected from xbox live and it still freezes.

DontTry2Hard
07-13-2010, 07:23 PM
I'm having the same problem. I've cleared the cache, installed to HDD, and disconnected from xbox live and it still freezes.

might be your xbox dude. make sure it's elevated.. including the power brick. there are vents on that too. i was having an issue with freezing not too long ago, but i moved everything to the top of my dresser where it can get air, and haven't had an issue since (knock on wood).

OSU Brutus OSU
07-13-2010, 09:20 PM
has nothing to do with the xbox...this is the first game i have ever had freeze my xbox and i have been on a metric shit ton...bought game new so i can play online and every time i try and get in a lobby, my xbox freezes completely...very pissed right now

DontTry2Hard
07-14-2010, 02:27 AM
if it's only online, then that's more than just your problem. a lot of 360 users are having issues with online play/freezing while in lobbies, etc. if you can't even play in 'play now' my only guess is your box or the disc.

DarkLotusHomie
07-14-2010, 05:45 AM
My fiancee works at Gamestop and she said that even the PS3 game where freezing. So it's not just the Xbox. I'm think it's more of EA's network or something