PDA

View Full Version : No Achievements?!

LouisvileBurnin
07-13-2010, 05:08 PM
is anyone else having a problem with their copy of ncaa '11 not showing up on their achievement lists? i am playing the game right now, but when i look at my achievements (via the home button) ncaa '11 is not there. i dont know if ive gotten an achievement yet, but every other xbox 360 game ive ever played before shows me the achievements as soon as i put the disc in my 360! wtf!?!?!?!?

edit: I HAVE gotten completed several of the achievements but have recieved NO ACHIEVEMENTS! and they still dont even show up. goddammit!!!!!

escapeTHEmatrix
07-13-2010, 06:02 PM
No problems here. I've gotten four just playing Road To Glory

LouisvileBurnin
07-13-2010, 06:14 PM
i just got off the phone with ea. no help; they told me to return it. just got back from gamestop. same f-ing problem. my xbox acts like ive never even played the game before. guess i have to contact microsoft. aaarghhh!

btw: the road to glory achievements are the ones i KNOW i completed. 50 yd. run, become a 5 star, become a starter, and win the high school championship.

on the plus side i now have an extra easports online code thing...

edit: i just broke a 50 yd run on my new copy to make sure and.... nothing.

edit: notice on my sig that ncaa football '11 is not even there! wtf?!

escapeTHEmatrix
07-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Wow that's crappy. I've got 3 of the 4 you said and I haven't had any issues. Best of luck working it out

brianarney
07-13-2010, 06:29 PM
I've heard people having similar problems unlocking achievements in other games. The best solution that proves to be useful is to delete all game data associated with NCAA 11 and clear your cache.

DontTry2Hard
07-13-2010, 06:31 PM
i just got off the phone with ea. no help; they told me to return it. just got back from gamestop. same f-ing problem. my xbox acts like ive never even played the game before. guess i have to contact microsoft. aaarghhh!

btw: the road to glory achievements are the ones i KNOW i completed. 50 yd. run, become a 5 star, become a starter, and win the high school championship.

on the plus side i now have an extra easports online code thing...

edit: i just broke a 50 yd run on my new copy to make sure and.... nothing.

edit: notice on my sig that ncaa football '11 is not even there! wtf?!

try clearing the cache on your xbox. maybe it has something to do with the patch downloading/incorrectly downloading. that sucks man. the only achievement problem i've had is 'spread no huddle' isn't popping for me, although i may be doing it wrong.

Yaeyah
07-14-2010, 01:30 AM
clearing the cache would be my guess, sorry to hear that though man!

LouisvileBurnin
07-14-2010, 02:39 AM
i cleared the cache first thing
talked to microsoft earlier...and the customer service rep's pc froze! (seriously!) must have been running windows! (haha) the guy couldnt even transfer me or give me a ref. number, so I guess ill try again tommorrow.....

ALL excitement about ncaa '11 is completely gone nowhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

edit: recovered my gamertag and everything is working now! and i already know i shouldve tried that first, so no need to rub it in!

DontTry2Hard
07-14-2010, 03:40 AM
haha. dang man. well at least it worked out. i didn't even think of that. time to get them cheevs homie.