PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Beta

darren.greasley
07-13-2010, 06:36 PM
Any ideas as to when this will be becoming available for download? Only reason I'm asking is because my xbox is currently away for several weeks being fixed due to an E74 error message. Wouldn't want it to come out during this time and me miss it.

guptie
08-12-2010, 06:09 PM
ur llokin at october at the earlyest for the release as its not a beta as such just a deom as they wont have enough time to fix any problems that we find when we play it.

the ferenczy
08-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Ubisoft sent me an email about this. The beta will be in January 2012. If you have a uplay account and have played Splinter Cell Conviction, you are going to get a code to download it. So you don't need a copy of SC:Conviction to access the beta, as was the original plan. I'll post any new info in this thread.:uzi:

oblivian
10-22-2011, 09:17 AM
cool just have to replace my copy of splinter cell by then

fastNcurious
10-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Ubisoft sent me an email about this. The beta will be in January 2012. If you have a uplay account and have played Splinter Cell Conviction, you are going to get a code to download it. So you don't need a copy of SC:Conviction to access the beta, as was the original plan. I'll post any new info in this thread.:uzi:

My friend got an email as well, but I never got one. I have a uplay account, I played SCC, and I can see the rewards I've won when I log into my uplay account, but I never got the beta email. I hope I still get the code...