PDA

View Full Version : Randomly lost gs when I turned my offline account into an online one

JONO51
07-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Hey guys. Got live the other day after 8 years of xbox. However, I seem to have lost 2k gscore randomly. I previously had a full 1k in just cause and oblivion, yet when I turned my account into an online one, they just droped to ~350. I also lost a few hundred points from Full Auto. The achievements still show up on my end, but not when I check my account through Internet explorer etc. These are the only games affected and everything else is fine.

Anyone know what caused this? I'm not to fussed as I still have a good 21k :P, but still, just wondering what I did wrong.

DigitalTru7h
07-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Try going online with the game.

XMisterSandmanX
07-13-2010, 07:32 PM
This happened to me too, when I turned my offline account into an online account. I lost my perfect on Call of Duty 2, MLB 2k6, and Madden NFL 06, and I lost a few achievements on Rainbow Six Vegas and Perfect Dark Zero. Whenever I went to the games it showed that I had the achievements, but when my friends looked at my games it showed that I didn't have the achievements. I also lost the gamerscore for the achievements.

I put my gamertag on a flashdrive and recovered it on my xbox, and the problem was fixed. However I had to do all the achievements I lost again.

JAW LV
07-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Are u guys sure you actually lost points instead of loosing completion percentages? Some games you can get a full 1000 offline but if that game has online content giving extra points; as soon as you go online and load an update you won't have 100% completion anymore since you now have the online cheeves to get.

XMisterSandmanX
07-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Are u guys sure you actually lost points instead of loosing completion percentages? Some games you can get a full 1000 offline but if that game has online content giving extra points; as soon as you go online and load an update you won't have 100% completion anymore since you now have the online cheeves to get.

Yes I lost the achievement on Call of Duty 2 for completing Basic Training and I lost four achievements on MLB 2k6 along with some achievements on other games.