PDA

View Full Version : untouchable night of dodging ted, how do i do this?

tigro
07-13-2010, 08:05 PM
As the title says, I keep getting caught all the time from the zombies, any tips please?:drunk

Jaskier
07-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Use a ninja cosutme (since you can't get hit even once the health is not a factor here) because you need to be as fast as possible. Use traps on zombies (with the ninja costume you'll be able to outrun them super-easy) an remember that the zombies can follow you into the woods. Plus the ninja (as any other "full" outfit) costume makes the military bears ignorant to your presence (unless you do something naughty in fornt of them or to them).

lilysintrigue
07-14-2010, 02:48 AM
I have a video on my achievement guide for this one that might help. I used the Master Naughty costume, as he is really fast and strong. You will be able to kill bears with 2 hits, before it gives you the ultra-kill option. Here is the link hope it helps!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243343

tigro
07-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Thanks guys ill have a go of both tonight, one problem, i dont have the ninja costume!

MelangeAddict
07-15-2010, 04:19 AM
Thanks guys ill have a go of both tonight, one problem, i dont have the ninja costume!

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but I think if you can get Gold on all 3 of Episode Two's sub challenges then you get Mister Myiagi.

edit: Or if you can get 100K Naughty Points you can get the Unibear costume. It's quite speedy.

tigro
07-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Managed it, thanks all :D