PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer achievements...

Silent_Murder92
07-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Can they be done on a split screen at all?
Or do i have to wait for the patch that i dont think will ever come for MP?
i just can never get a game and its doing my nut in ! :(
P.s sorry if this has been answered already else where :P :D

KoG Kenji
07-13-2010, 10:26 PM
that game is so raw:drunk

Loader
07-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Doing my nut in. Lost connection to players in every online game I've tried. Tried hosting and joining quick matches but still no hope

nubdge
07-19-2010, 06:19 PM
This will save u from doing ur nut in,lol, just host ur own game,i had same issue,but when i create my own game,it works a-1,hope this helps!!!

FateorDestiny
07-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Hi! The easiest way to get both of these achievements is to find one friend, go online at the same time, one person hosts a game, then invite ur friend. If other people join just boot them so it's just the two of you. You automatically get one of the achievements when you win and the other one you get for killing the opponent's unibear statue once and then he just sits there until time runs out :). The multiplayer is not broken it just doesn't support 4 players very well at all, so just do it with two people and you shouldn't have too many problems i've helped 5 people get these achievs already :)

Can they be done on a split screen at all?
Or do i have to wait for the patch that i dont think will ever come for MP?
i just can never get a game and its doing my nut in ! :(
P.s sorry if this has been answered already else where :P :D

nubdge
07-21-2010, 03:32 AM
i just hosted my own game,2 ppl joined right away and it started up,took like 2 mins for two rounds and it was done,just in case u didnt want anyone on ur friends list to know u were playing this garbage,lol.i think im the only person on my list to have this game,its not really that bad,oh wait,yes it is!!!

magikman79
07-30-2010, 09:23 AM
I got them both my first & only multiplayer game, all you have to do is win & not let them destroy your statue