PDA

View Full Version : Harikiri

Kazuo Kiriyama
07-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Seems like every time I go for this one, the ninja bears aren't all there. Or they disappear. Is there a trick to this?

I've replayed this level a few times and the best I can do is get 3 ninja bears to kill themselves, including Miyagi. :uzi:

Any suggestions?

lilysintrigue
07-14-2010, 02:38 AM
Hey I posted a video on my guide for this achievement, you have to wait for the other ninja bear reinforcements so all 4 will be on the island. Here is the link for you :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243343

Kazuo Kiriyama
07-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Thank you once again. You've been helping me and just about everyone else on this site with this game quite a bit. Its greatly appreciated. Not many game guide authors would take the time to answer a personal message question either, but you helped me once again.

Wish more had your gamer etiquette. Cheers.

connor355
07-20-2010, 06:05 AM
you rule once i get this game i will watch your videos

Darth Stigious
09-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the help, been trying this one for a few hours, thought i'd zoned-out and killed everything in a bear-ridden rage.

judogrrl
09-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Thank you once again. You've been helping me and just about everyone else on this site with this game quite a bit. Its greatly appreciated. Not many game guide authors would take the time to answer a personal message question either, but you helped me once again.

I second this...you're awesome!

PyroUKE
12-09-2010, 10:05 PM

I second this...you're awesome!

And a Third. Was wondering why I couldn't get 4 to appear!

Many Thanks.;)