PDA

View Full Version : Bow Down... Legit.

Neverender
07-14-2010, 12:40 AM
So, I just got the Bow Down achievement legit. I know I could've taken the easy way out and had a friend bring over his drums, but after playing it a few times, I thought "This isn't that bad, just a lot of alternating bass."

So, after 50+ attempts, a leg which I'm assuming is going to be sore for the better part of a week, and several heart-breakingly close shortcomings, I finally did it. I got the achievement legit. My score was awful (71,250) but I finally did it and got the satisfaction of hearing the achievement pop.

Overall, most physically painful 25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png I've ever earned.

So, has anyone else gotten this legit (without two drum sets)?

The Remdizzle
07-17-2010, 12:45 AM
yes, i didn't have too much trouble with this. i had more trouble with through the fire and flames on expert drums on GH smash hits. then i checked that i could have done it on hard! doh!

Neverender
07-17-2010, 03:16 AM
I forgot about the Smash Hits achievement. It's been a long time since I tried it, but since you reminded me I think I'll try it again soon...

Anyway, after I posted this, I tried "Blinded by Fear". It's a LOT harder (I gave up after one try).

Edit: Got the Smash Hits achievement (it's called Cyborg). Took me a little over an hour, I didn't think it was as hard to get as Bow Down, but I'm sure Bow Down helped prepare me for it.

InnocentRaccoon
01-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Not to be a douch, but this was the 1st achievement i got in the game lol. Got it on my 1st play. but i have the ion drum set and have been playing for several years lol. i did get off beat a few times but i was able to recover