PDA

View Full Version : It's out now :)

Cymru kakashi
07-14-2010, 10:23 AM
Just had a go of the trial which is the Spartan versus the Ninja and I have to say this game has really surprised me. The AI is pretty good so they handed my ass to me a few times but I like the way this game plays. It's similar to soul calibur in some ways but there's more freedom in the movement in all directions. Each of the warriors gets all their weapons to use as the please too, I did have lots of fun throwing shurikens around :D. Overall I'd easily reccommend this to people who like the show or arcade fighters.

AsILayDying
07-14-2010, 12:45 PM
thats good to know m8 cheers! :drunk

SquirrelOfBodom
07-14-2010, 01:30 PM
I love the show and to be honest I didnt think the game was going to be good, but it proved me wrong. The way they have the detailed archives for the weapons amazes me. My only problem is the constant chugging of the game as well as the achievements confusing the crud out of me. In the end I would absolutely reccomend it to someone.

MikeyLikesIt
07-14-2010, 01:45 PM
The chugging is bad. If you're the ninja, press Y A X Y, the first move in his movelist, and it kills your enemy flat out. I haven't been hit yet. I don't know if I'd recommend it yet, but it's better than I thought it would be. It's a little similar to Bushido Blade.

KeepEmRolling
07-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Wow, thanks guys. I had already dismissed this game, but a comparison to Bushido Blade has me stoked.

EliteShadowMan
07-14-2010, 01:56 PM
This game seemed pretty good from what i played in the trial, so i will most likely buy it once i get the money. The AI kicked my ass a lot though but it was still pretty sweet (not to mention bloody).

MikeyLikesIt
07-14-2010, 02:12 PM
I bought it because some heartless jerk only put up the link to the Deathspank video, not the game, in the spotlight and my buyin' finger got itchy.

Joebeest86
07-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Wait, comparing to Bushido Blade is pretty strong. I loved that game to pieces. Now I have to try this out. Hmmm...