PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Bear collectibles guide??? Request

gomillerd
07-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Hey guys, I sometimes have trouble finding the collectibles in each level and I was just wondering if anyone out there was planning on producing a guide of where they all are. Or are the positions random?? Thanks very much

MelangeAddict
07-15-2010, 04:17 AM
A guide isn't really needed for the collectibles since they are optional and pretty simple to get. Here's a quick rundown of them.

Episode One- Hard to miss the presents scattered around the zone.
Episode Two- These are dropped by the bears you kill or cause to commit suicide. You'll hear applause when you pick it up.
Episode Three- Gonna need a gun for this one, shoot the birds with the cameras. Two are on rooftops, one is grounded. Always.
Episode Four- They look like book pages, glow white like all collectibles and make a thunder crashing noise when picked up.
Episode Five- On the bodies of B.E.A.R.'s you dispatch. You know you got one when you hear a whistle noise.
Episode Six- Another set that is hard to miss.
Episode Seven- Satellite dishes. Check the docks, I have seen one there every time.

It doesn't seem to be random so once you find an item to be destroyed it should be there every time you try that episode.

FarmerJay
07-15-2010, 11:15 PM
I stumbled upon this link that has a pretty good guide to where they are if you are struggling with some

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/981293-naughty-bear/faqs/60405

FateorDestiny
07-17-2010, 06:53 AM
The collectibles do not apply to your multiplier at all so there is no reason to rush to find them. They do not randomly spawn in different spots, they are always in the same spot however this will be a different item and spot for each episode. Take your time and hunt them down, entering a new area takes no time at all to boost ur multiplier back to 100% :)