PDA

View Full Version : Achievement questions??

TRICKY1976
07-14-2010, 12:18 PM
SHISHKABOB
How do you remove an enemys head with a projectile and stick it into a wall??

BLACK KNIGHT
And how do you remove all 4 limbs from the knight??

ON DEATHS DOOR
Kill an opponent while at critical health with your arm & leg injured??
im sure iv done this when iv got bloody trousers and arms but doesnt seem to work!!!

RIGHT ON TIME
How do you perform PERFECTLY timed strikes??
just got this one in local not sure how!!

Heart Break Cid
07-14-2010, 12:37 PM
No idea about the first two, but I think to get the perfectly timed strikes you have to hit them as they are swinging to hit you, but your hit hits first.

mcnichoj
07-14-2010, 04:32 PM
SHISHKABOB
How do you remove an enemys head with a projectile and stick it into a wall??

BLACK KNIGHT
And how do you remove all 4 limbs from the knight??First one seems obvious, you need to use a spear type weapon and throw it at the opponents head, for the second one I haven't actually played the game yet but I assume you need to cut off the arms and then go for the legs, not sure if it needs to be in that order but I figure cutting the legs off first might end the match.

Would be cool if you could keep fighting legless though.

TRICKY1976
07-14-2010, 05:21 PM
It seems like you wouldnt have time to cut off arms & legs the health runs down quite fast!!!!

PalmettoPanda
07-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Some help for "A Head of the Competition"- In local battle, pick the Samurai and whittle down your opponent's health until it is critical. Then use his special attack (press X+A when close) and his finisher will automatically decapitate the opponent. It's probably a good idea to pick the Spartan as your opponent to work towards "That was Sparta".

You can check how many Decapitations you have by going into Help & Options and clicking on Combat Statistics.

NavySEALCommand
07-14-2010, 07:09 PM
I am having trouble with the challenge where you have basically no health and each hit dismemebers you. I was able to complete it with the Centurion and the Ninja, but do you guys have any tips to get that done?

NavySEALCommand
07-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Shishkabob - use the Viking spear against either Apache or Ninja right at the start of the fight.

Black Knight - Pirate Grenado dismembers all limbs and decapitates him if you can get it close.

The Lazy Pyro
07-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Anyone know if it's possible to aim ranged attacks like spears or bows? Of what I've noticed, it just seems to be done randomly.

TRICKY1976
07-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Cheers for the tips ppl :)

ShinobiSteve81
07-14-2010, 08:17 PM
With Shishkabob, I got it by throwing the viking spear when right next to my enemy.

On weapons/armor note, are there more than 1 of each unlockable per character, depending on difficulty or so perhaps? Or just 1?

Ritual Beating
07-14-2010, 08:18 PM
just one, just got the achievement for unlocking them all. All you have to do is play through arcade with each character and win the challenges.

BrownMan
07-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Still no look with Shishkabob. While using the Viking i can throw a Spear through a enemies head, but there is no decapitation. The head stays on and i win instantly.

Any other tips? Mayb I have to do it on a specific level?

Also any tips for Flesh Wound? I mean is there any grantee way to cut off an arm

PalmettoPanda
07-14-2010, 09:15 PM
For "Tournament to Kill" you have to win three Tournament Matches in a row (that also count as ranked wins) in order to win a tournament. After ten tournament wins, it should unlock. It looks like it's possible to boost, but when I tried with a friend, we couldn't find each other.

Edit: Quit outs do not count as wins.

The Lazy Pyro
07-14-2010, 09:22 PM
So I managed to get Right on Time just now.

It was Ninja (me) vs. Apache. I just ran up and hit X, X, Y, Y which instantly killed him. Not sure what else I did, or what a perfectly time strike is, but if you guys want to give this a shot and see if it unlocks, go for it.

BrownMan
07-14-2010, 09:26 PM
For "Tournament to Kill" you have to win three Tournament Matches in a row (that also count as ranked wins) in order to win a tournament. After ten tournament wins, it should unlock. It looks like it's possible to boost, but when I tried with a friend, we couldn't find each other.

Edit: Quit outs do not count as wins.

The achievement should just be win 30 ranked matches, cause thats what must be done. Luckily you can make them 1 round and 30 seconds, but since there is like a tier system (1st round, semi final, final rounds) im not sure if you can boost

The Lazy Pyro
07-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Still no look with Shishkabob. While using the Viking i can throw a Spear through a enemies head, but there is no decapitation. The head stays on and i win instantly.

Also any tips for Flesh Wound? I mean is there any grantee way to cut off an arm

I've found that the Viking's Y, Y, Y attack with the mid-ranged weapon has a tendency to take off arms. Try getting a friend (or second controller) and see if you can do this with somebody.

As a recommendation, play as someone tough though. The attack could usually insta-kill Ninja or Apache. Instead, try using Knight, Viking or Samurai when doing this. May or may not work with Spartan or Centurion, though I think it can.

ShinobiSteve81
07-14-2010, 10:42 PM

Like I said how I got Shish, I was RIGHT next to the enemy in melee range and we were duking it out, then I just chucked the spear and took his head off. Start of the match would just be insta-kills but no decap, but in close worked for me.

MikeyLikesIt
07-14-2010, 11:45 PM
I've attempted the Shishchievement with the Viking and the Spartan, standing both at a distance that would put the spear in my opponent's head, and all up in their business, and I keep killing them by throwing it into their head with no decap or into their chest. Too much luck is required for this one, methinks. Something is rotten in the state of severed-head-mark.

TRICKY1976
07-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Wheres the survival mode option??

combo warrior
07-15-2010, 12:16 AM
defeat arcade mode with every warrior, and all of the challenges (which includes survival mode) will become unlocked.

Fender
07-15-2010, 12:36 AM
When im using the finisher with samurai it doesnt count as a decapitation, it doesnt add in the stats anyway.

TRICKY1976
07-15-2010, 01:08 AM
When im using the finisher with samurai it doesnt count as a decapitation, it doesnt add in the stats anyway.

Same has just happened to me!!!! Now im stuck on 46 decaps!!:confused:

BrownMan
07-15-2010, 01:14 AM
The achievement should just be win 30 ranked matches, cause thats what must be done. Luckily you can make them 1 round and 30 seconds, but since there is like a tier system (1st round, semi final, final rounds) im not sure if you can boost

Alright so i was wrong about this statement kinda. The boosting part is right to my knowledge, but its not just win 30 ranked games, you have to win 3 in a row to win a "tournament" If you win 2 and you get beat, yr back to phase 1 of the tournament. God this is annoying, i hope we can find a way to boost this. Twice i've gotten to the final round got hit with a poison dart/arrow and my opponent just runs away the whole time

combo warrior
07-15-2010, 01:19 AM

the samurai's final strike counts as a decapitation as long as you watch the cinematic. if you skip the beheading animation, then it doesn't count.

nWo Member69
07-15-2010, 03:10 AM
When im using the finisher with samurai it doesnt count as a decapitation, it doesnt add in the stats anyway.'

if u having problems go here cause i made good video on how too dude it

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=244248

The Lazy Pyro
07-15-2010, 03:38 AM
Alright so i was wrong about this statement kinda. The boosting part is right to my knowledge, but its not just win 30 ranked games, you have to win 3 in a row to win a "tournament" If you win 2 and you get beat, yr back to phase 1 of the tournament. God this is annoying, i hope we can find a way to boost this. Twice i've gotten to the final round got hit with a poison dart/arrow and my opponent just runs away the whole time

I... guess now would be a really bad time to say that was likely me? >.>

Seriously, that's starting to become my strategy.

mattcrossUNC
07-15-2010, 04:51 AM
Yeah, this shishkabob achievement is giving me a headache. I've been trying for a half an hour and only manage to impale the head with a spear (occasionally) and it never decapitates :-(

Seems like a luck achievement so far, and I'm not lucky.

PureScorpion13
07-15-2010, 05:03 AM
For some reason the Family game night Pictureika achievements are not saving to my profile, is anyone else having this problem, can it be fixed if possible.

BrownMan
07-15-2010, 05:31 AM
I... guess now would be a really bad time to say that was likely me? >.>

Seriously, that's starting to become my strategy.

Nah i dont think it was you, besides thats not my main problem now. My main problem is, if I win a match the opponent leaves and negates the win :(

Yeah, this shishkabob achievement is giving me a headache. I've been trying for a half an hour and only manage to impale the head with a spear (occasionally) and it never decapitates :-(

Seems like a luck achievement so far, and I'm not lucky.

It took my a few tries as well, but trust me the strategy works fine. You just need the game to stop being an asshole and let you get ur cheevo! Just keep trying and eventually you'll get it!

For some reason the Family game night Pictureika achievements are not saving to my profile, is anyone else having this problem, can it be fixed if possible.

lol wrong Game man, but i hope you fix the problem

Bigwig777
07-15-2010, 08:28 AM
i got shish by throwing a spear at point blank range. throw a grenado at knight to get the other, and idk about timed strikes

Flash6289
07-15-2010, 11:31 AM
So I managed to get Right on Time just now.

It was Ninja (me) vs. Apache. I just ran up and hit X, X, Y, Y which instantly killed him. Not sure what else I did, or what a perfectly time strike is, but if you guys want to give this a shot and see if it unlocks, go for it.

Works!! :D Cheers. You should put it in the guide!

TRICKY1976
07-15-2010, 11:36 AM
I just need following cheevos for 200Gs

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/t1/WF/0zc8P2NhbC9FFQUXXFJRbjY5L2FjaC8wLzEAAAABUFBQ-KpVrA==.jpgA Head of the Competition
Decapitate 100 enemy warriors as the primary player.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Al/yk/0Tc8P2NhbC9GFQUXXFJRbjY5L2FjaC8wLzIAAAABUFBQ-otcGQ==.jpgThat Was Sparta!
Kill 300 Spartans as the primary player.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/ka/RE/0Dc8P2NhbC9HFQUXXFJRbjY5L2FjaC8wLzMAAAABUFBQ-2ukig==.jpgTournament to Kill
Win 10 online tournaments as the primary player.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/+7/cG/1Dc8P2NhbC9BFQUXXFJRbjY5L2FjaC8wLzUAAAABUFBQ+ym34A ==.jpgAgainst All Odds
Defeat 25 warriors in Survival Mode as the primary player.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/gU/e+/1jc8P2NhbC81FQUXXFJRbjY5L2FjaC8wL0EAAAABUFBQ+ZFHmg ==.jpgDeadliest Arsenal
Unlock every weapon and armor available for every warrior as the primary player.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/p7/Z-/1Tc8P2NhbC83FQUXXFJRbjY5L2FjaC8wL0MAAAABUFBQ+lC2vA ==.jpgWho's Deadliest Now?
Defeat Arcade mode on the Deadliest difficulty as the Ninja, the Viking, and the Knight.

Flash6289
07-15-2010, 11:43 AM
^ Same minus Deadliest Arsenal.

Majinbro
07-15-2010, 12:44 PM
ive tryed shiskebob a few times now after trying for sometime to no sucess but then i started putting the apache at as low health as i could then tossing a spear at almost point blank and i've done it 4 times in a row now might help thoes having any trouble

3P1C
07-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Shishkebob - Be the Viking and use a second controller as an Apache. As the Viking hit him with your Y attack once, wait a second, then use the Y attack again. Then throw the spear into his head and that should work. That's how I did it.

Black Knight - When fighting the Knight as a Pirate press Y and B at the same time to through a Grenado at him. If it you did it right, all the knights limbs will fall off. Be aware that they can dodge the Grenado.

On Death's Door - Play as the Knight. Now using the Viking with a second controller hit his shield until he drops it. That means his arm is broke. Now still using the viking get his Mid-Range weapon out, get behind the Knight, and just tap A once. If it doesnt break his leg just repeat that process. When the Knights arm and leg are broken, be the knight and just kill the Viking. Make sure the Knights health is blinking red by the way.

Right on Time - I did this as the Pirate. What the game means by perfectly timed hits is that you don't hit his shield and don't miss an attack. I'm not sure if this works by using another controller but it probabally does.

yur all welcome :)

TRICKY1976
07-16-2010, 03:39 AM
Shishkebob - Be the Viking and use a second controller as an Apache. As the Viking hit him with your Y attack once, wait a second, then use the Y attack again. Then throw the spear into his head and that should work. That's how I did it.

Black Knight - When fighting the Knight as a Pirate press Y and B at the same time to through a Grenado at him. If it you did it right, all the knights limbs will fall off. Be aware that they can dodge the Grenado.

On Death's Door - Play as the Knight. Now using the Viking with a second controller hit his shield until he drops it. That means his arm is broke. Now still using the viking get his Mid-Range weapon out, get behind the Knight, and just tap A once. If it doesnt break his leg just repeat that process. When the Knights arm and leg are broken, be the knight and just kill the Viking. Make sure the Knights health is blinking red by the way.

Right on Time - I did this as the Pirate. What the game means by perfectly timed hits is that you don't hit his shield and don't miss an attack. I'm not sure if this works by using another controller but it probabally does.

yur all welcome :)

Allready been posted bud :p