PDA

View Full Version : The D Is For... - Bugged?

hgroce15
07-14-2010, 02:43 PM
I played several Dynasty games last night and at least 2 of them I held the opponent to under 100 total yards, but the achievement did not come up.

Anyone had any trouble with this, or have any ideas?

dwmacfar2
07-14-2010, 02:50 PM
I got it my last night. That being said, it may still be bugged, cause I've seen multiple people say they didn't get it. I saw someone say it had to be under 100 with punt and kick return yards included, but I don't quite think that's right. Check your stats constantly is all I can tell you. That's what I did, I gave up around 90 yards and made sure not to give them the ball back, but I don't know.

superfly275
07-14-2010, 03:15 PM
just to be clear, it is for TOTAL yards(offensive, kick returns, etc)

Teddythegr8one
07-14-2010, 06:58 PM

Exactly.. It was the same way last year..

hgroce15
07-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Well, if it includes KR yrds then that would explain why I didn't get it. I know I had one team at 86 Total Yrds (Rushing and Passing), but I know they had over 50 yrds in KR. Guess I don't need to run the score up as much.

biggerballblat
07-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Just put the quarters to 1 min. I just got it with them set to 2.

the ferenczy
07-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Just onside kick so they have no return yards and turn off offsides to sack on every play. You can easily hold them to negative total yards this way.

JoshCah
07-15-2010, 01:37 PM
Just onside kick so they have no return yards and turn off offsides to sack on every play. You can easily hold them to negative total yards this way.

all of that isnt necessary. if you cant hold them to under 100 yards on freshman 1or2 min quarters without onside kicks or tampering with penalties or game sliders then this isnt the game for you

fosizzlekizzle
07-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Hey I got this achievement while going for the Air Raid offense ones but I went back on another profile and got the easy way to do it.

I played with Texas you can pick anyone though and play a weak team, turn on 2 minute quoters and turn off the play clock. Just try to get the ball at the start of the 2nd, when you kick squib kick it all the way to the end zone so they will just take a knee and start at the 20. I picked up an easy 4 and out than scored just before the half, got the ball at the start of the next and held it till time expired.

bLaKgRaVy
07-15-2010, 03:19 PM
all of that isnt necessary. if you cant hold them to under 100 yards on freshman 1or2 min quarters without onside kicks or tampering with penalties or game sliders then this isnt the game for you

And yet, you are posting in a forum on a site that tells you the easiest ways to get achievements are. 1 minute quarters with offsides off is probably the easiest method for getting that achievement. And, when you have the ball just turn off the play clock to run out the time. That's the easiest way, hence the name of the website.

DanceShinobiDance
07-15-2010, 05:49 PM
I've actually looked it over and have done quite a few of the achievements like that and they haven't popped up yet.

theytookourjobz
07-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Just kick out of bounds...

AdiAins
07-17-2010, 04:02 AM
What ^ said. Just play agaisnt WKU and run the ball, kick out of bounds, easy peasy.

Fatbamboo RCA
07-18-2010, 01:31 AM
or kinda cheat just take offsides down all the way sneak up next to em lol make sure you dont touch anyone tho...

Afflicted
07-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Its gotta be for total yards cuz its not glitched.

kiskit
07-18-2010, 07:34 AM
Try getting the opponent less than a hundred 100 yds cheevo during same game u go fo the win the game with a TD as time expires cheevo. I already had the cheevo b4 but on the clock expiring cheevo I kicked ball to opponent just once & then used sliders to negate offsides & turn of the clock to negate delay of game. Get the ball back & run the ball to end half at 0-0. Then when u get ball back at the half milk the clock until right b4 the time expires to win the game and get the both cheevos. When I did this one the opponent had maybe 20 total yrds at most including kick offs. Oh & I used 1-min quarters(I think this will work for that cheevo; I did it in a 5 min game so doublecheck that one).

Even with 5 min qtrs u can easily get the less than 100 yd cheevo if u get ur kicker to 99 & set user to 99 on kicks. U can just get touchbacks everytime. Set weather to calm or play in a dome to guarantee this. Then use sliders in ur favor for offsides etc. Or if none of these work u can always use onside kicks to make sure of it.

bLaKgRaVy
07-19-2010, 07:58 PM
What I did was start a game with 1 minute quarters on Freshman. I was Alabama and the CPU was WKU. On the coin toss, I let them receive first. I turned both Offsides and the Play Clock off. I sacked them and they punted. I had the ball the rest of the game, only doing a QB Kneel to get the clock started then just sat around. At the half, I had the ball since I let WKU receive first. That's is absolutely the easiest way to get this achievement. Simple.

jasonoroszi
07-22-2010, 02:20 AM
What I did was start a game with 1 minute quarters on Freshman. I was Alabama and the CPU was WKU. On the coin toss, I let them receive first. I turned both Offsides and the Play Clock off. I sacked them and they punted. I had the ball the rest of the game, only doing a QB Kneel to get the clock started then just sat around. At the half, I had the ball since I let WKU receive first. That's is absolutely the easiest way to get this achievement. Simple.

I guess I will try this. I guess if you get a td at the end of the game you kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

MSirious
07-27-2010, 07:33 AM

this is 100% true.