PDA

View Full Version : recruiting

Bills716Sabres
07-15-2010, 02:43 AM
need help with 5star to 2 star school

big red marino
07-15-2010, 02:55 AM
I have not attempted it yet. However, once I am set on the school I am going to make as many QB and HB as I can from that state and see what happens.

Bloody_Hitman666
07-15-2010, 03:24 AM
i dont remember how the creating prospects from last year were but my guess is have a 2 star school then make a 5 star prospect and make his hometown from the state you are thats not really popular

big red marino
07-15-2010, 03:44 AM
i dont remember how the creating prospects from last year were but my guess is have a 2 star school then make a 5 star prospect and make his hometown from the state you are thats not really popular

Are you saying to choose a 2 star school from a state like Wyoming or North Dakota rather than Texas, Florida or Ohio...that sounds like a great idea as well.

You might also want to make sure that all the QB's and RB's are seniors...which adds more prospect to a player.

swizzzzy
07-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Tried doing that, making a QB prospect from Seattle (on AA difficulty) and then with my dynasty team being WSU, I thought it might work. Not a chance, he went to Alabama. So I dumbed down the difficulty to freshman, to see if it would work. Nope...he went to USC. I have a feeling this achievement is going to be frustrating...

Bills716Sabres
07-15-2010, 04:18 AM
a 5 star qb has me 2nd on list but has a visit with bama in week 13. im sure the tide will screw me....lol

JoshCah
07-15-2010, 01:34 PM
i havent tried yet but what imma do is make a five star qb and rb. make both from the exact city my team is from, then hope that is am lucky with at least one of them

RockBanditPhil
07-15-2010, 09:11 PM
This achievement is VERY frustrating. A created 5 star prospect won't like a FOUR star school that he is from the hometown of, he definitely won't like a two star.

dwmacfar2
07-15-2010, 09:56 PM
I have not attempted this, but i feel this will probably be easier in a second year after the 2 star team did well the first season.

Defiantllama14
07-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Not sure but if you play through an entire season and do well with a two star school then the school will probably move up to a three star school the next season which might nullify the achievement. All you have to do is:

1) Pick 10, 5 star recruits off the board (JUCO's are the best because big schools usually dont want JUCOs).

2) Put one hour into them every week (unlock ALL scoring ranges first) and you sim the games. I picked Baylor since they were in texas and i could get and A+ in proximity to home.

3) Im in week three and I already got top 5 in three 5 stars.

This looks like it is going to work but i will let you guys know

Defiantllama14
07-19-2010, 02:40 AM
This above could work. At the end of the season I managed to have three players number two on my board, two players number three, and a couple number five and six but all of them signed to another school. I am going to try again in a hope to improve.