PDA

View Full Version : Survival Mode Strategy

The Lazy Pyro
07-15-2010, 05:53 AM
Guess we need to start one of these, don't we?

I had two: One was playing as a Ninja and spamming Y, Y, A, Y with a mid range weapon or X, X, Y, Y with a short range. I got to 10 kills like that, but never managed to get that far again.

My other was to play as the Knight and spam X, X, X with the short range and use the shield when anyone got close. This didn't really work out all that well however.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm also likely to try playing the Apache and start spamming Y, Y, A, Y with his mid-range, since that's usually what my online strategy boils down to.

Any advice from you guys?

Killbaoy1537
07-15-2010, 07:45 AM
Yeah I play as the Samurai and i like spam X X X and i get pretty far and i block people who come my way, Ive gotten to 15 people. But it might not work for alot of people it just works for me cause I love playing as the Samurai.

xBiG ReDx
07-15-2010, 01:38 PM
How do you unlock survival mode??

Flash6289
07-15-2010, 06:44 PM
^ Complete arcade with all characters.

NekroRocker
07-15-2010, 07:23 PM
Does anyone know if this can be done on survival slicer, then one where you lose limbs with every strike?

mcnichoj
07-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know if this can be done on survival slicer, then one where you lose limbs with every strike?Try it and let us know your results.

NekroRocker
07-15-2010, 07:29 PM
I've been trying the highest I have gotten to is 22. I'll keep trying and post when I know for sure.

JCDanger
07-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Guess we need to start one of these, don't we?

I had two: One was playing as a Ninja and spamming Y, Y, A, Y with a mid range weapon or X, X, Y, Y with a short range. I got to 10 kills like that, but never managed to get that far again.

My other was to play as the Knight and spam X, X, X with the short range and use the shield when anyone got close. This didn't really work out all that well however.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm also likely to try playing the Apache and start spamming Y, Y, A, Y with his mid-range, since that's usually what my online strategy boils down to.

Any advice from you guys?

Upgraded Spartan, X,X,X, combo as the opponent runs in.

Set a record of 33, could've been more but I started going for decapitations.

JCDanger
07-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Does anyone know if this can be done on survival slicer, then one where you lose limbs with every strike?

I would guess no.

The decapitations you get in the slice game modes don't count towards your final total, so I'm guessing the achievements are the same.

Alpha X
07-15-2010, 07:50 PM
I don't know how you guys are having such as easy time using the spartan. The highest I've gotten was 20 which sucks because that's so close but I can't get any more kills than that. I've tried maybe 20-30 times by now.

The Lazy Pyro
07-15-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm not very good with the Spartan, but I can give it a shot at some point.

And I'm pretty sure nothing you do in slice mode counts, as I've won that challenge in the arcade after my arm got cut off and I didn't get the achievable for it.

Berserk Orc
07-16-2010, 02:05 AM
Closest ive Gotten is 20 Using the Viking Mid range weapon Y Y Y combo

The Lazy Pyro
07-16-2010, 08:17 AM
Gave it a few shots with the Spartan, got no where. I'm not a good Spartan player.