PDA

View Full Version : Ninja...

Havince
07-15-2010, 09:58 AM
This guy cant be beaten on deadliest. im the centurion my spear just goes thru him and he penetrates my shield everytime. once your down ur dead

Wils
07-15-2010, 11:01 AM
with a shield equipped character such as centurion the ninja isn't too bad at all, just stick to the sword and hide behind the shield till he gives you an opening, but without a shield I found myself pretty heavily reliant on projectiles and luck because if the ninja gets that chain blade thing out the damn thing is pretty much impossible to parry, all this game really requires on deadliest is a lot of patience and perseverance since (if need be) any and every fight can be won with fast fingers and a little luck ...eventually ;-)

stephen ryan
07-25-2010, 12:46 AM
keep your guard up and dodge a lot, and whenever you has an opening, unleash your deadliest combo and hope for the best :)

kyboy
07-25-2010, 01:33 AM
...eventually ;-)

lol.... thats it!

EchoPark
07-25-2010, 05:13 AM
Yea ninja is pretty solid i managed to do every characther on deadlist the other night. I think i used every swear word i knew. It took me 1 hour to defeat the ninja. And am pretty crap lol. Sheild and dodge, or be cheap spear his face! lol But yea sometimes there able to disable the spear attacks by rolling.

HighT3chR3dn3ck (2)
07-25-2010, 11:56 PM
Yeah the ninja is overpowered if you ask me.

DarkBurai
07-30-2010, 03:20 AM
To beat the Ninja, you have to catch him off guard. if you use a fast person like an apache, you need to dodge his combo and hit him before he starts guarding again.

If you use a shield, you need the guard the first combo then hit him back giving him the most damage possible.

RoKaDi
08-07-2010, 02:40 AM
my brother always get mad at me for being the ninja but he found the "legendary" way to F him, im going to share this little secret with you guys, just Cripple his legs, and the ninja is already dead, without dodging he is like a punching bag, but weaker.

i like this game a lot, the fight can change with a well placed combo.

Riphade
08-19-2010, 12:29 AM
You're worried about the Ninja? Playing as that weak sh*t Apache suck balls. Worst character on Deadliest.

GirDraxa
08-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Don't use the spear. Go for the centurions short sword and whack him with the X combo as a counter punch. Aggressive play against the ninja on deadliest doesn't work well.

GirDraxa
08-19-2010, 11:02 PM
You're worried about the Ninja? Playing as that weak sh*t Apache suck balls. Worst character on Deadliest.

Apache is 99% offense, but hard to say the worst. Easiest to beat the ninja with on Deadliest setting that's for sure. Figure out his combos and keep moving to make him a better fighter.

Riphade
08-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Apache is 99% offense, but hard to say the worst. Easiest to beat the ninja with on Deadliest setting that's for sure. Figure out his combos and keep moving to make him a better fighter.
Actually, it's pretty easy for me to say. I think he's trash, but it's an opinion.

Back on topic. Use this method for ALL shield characters. When you see your opponent use their combo (while you're BLOCKING) start your combo RIGHT afterward they're done theirs. Then, after you hit with your combo. Back off, and let your blue meter refill. Rinse, and repeat.

whitecrusader13
08-21-2010, 10:27 PM
let's hope the ninja is too dumb to flank you :boxer