PDA

View Full Version : One shot, Two kills achievement

lordvader727
07-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi everyone, I know quite a few people are having some issues with some achievements being glitched. I unfortunately, have an issue getting the "one shot, two kills" achievement. On the night time mission where you are crossing all the wooden bridges right at the start I shot the two guys with one bullet. I did this multiple times by reloading the checkpoint and no achievement. When I look at my achievement progress in the game menu the achievement is checked off as if it has been completed. Pardon my ignorance but if I was to get a new copy of the game could this be fixed? it seems that since this game has quite a few bugs I thought maybe if I get new copy it could help me to get this achievement...Thanks for your help :(

Gash_Tapper
07-16-2010, 09:56 PM
I got mine on Act 1 Mission 2.... just after you kill the guy walking back and forth on the road...... get behind that truck and look left on the road... there "should" be 2 guys standing in line.... I got it right there!

snipingheadshot
07-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Hi everyone, I know quite a few people are having some issues with some achievements being glitched. I unfortunately, have an issue getting the "one shot, two kills" achievement. On the night time mission where you are crossing all the wooden bridges right at the start I shot the two guys with one bullet. I did this multiple times by reloading the checkpoint and no achievement. When I look at my achievement progress in the game menu the achievement is checked off as if it has been completed. Pardon my ignorance but if I was to get a new copy of the game could this be fixed? it seems that since this game has quite a few bugs I thought maybe if I get new copy it could help me to get this achievement...Thanks for your help :(

I don't think using another copy will do anything, so I would suggest doing everything else having to do with achievements first, and then delete your save from the dashboard and start over.

SLAIFER
07-17-2010, 10:07 AM
On the main menu in the achievements section it unlocked but not on xbox 360.

lordvader727
07-17-2010, 02:50 PM
On the main menu in the achievements section it unlocked but not on xbox 360.

That's correct. When I go to the game menu to check on the achievements progress the "one shot ,two kills" achievement is checked off as completed and it's reflected on the gamerscore at the bottom of the menu. When I look at my achievements on the dashboard is not there. I've gone back and shot two people multiple times but is still not unlocking. I'm waiting to finish the rest of the achievements and then I guess I can delete the game file, clear the cache and try it again. I'm considering recovering the gamertag but I'm afraid of losing my saved game files and all my info....Can this Happen??? Thanks again for all the help :(

Billyokco
07-17-2010, 03:20 PM
ive deleted cache, save profile and recovered my gamertag but its still showin all my game stats and sayin the achievement is ticked. how do i completely reset?? its buggin me nw :mad: