PDA

View Full Version : Question about my 360 slim...

dragonpwnr99
07-15-2010, 08:05 PM
ok so ive been playing my slim for about 2 weeks now... and with certain games it makes a shitload of noise when it is supposed to be whisper quiet...:confused:
for CoD:WaW it makes a lot more noise than ususal
for halo 3 it makes no noise
for borderlands it makes no noise(borderlands is the only one downloaded to the harddrive...)
sometimes cod waw wont make as much noise but it still makes a whole lot... is this because my xbox is getting to hot and the fan is just running harder ? thats what ym hypothesis is but if someone else has an idea please post
thanks,
Michael

jedijaxpavan
07-16-2010, 05:41 AM
i have noticed that on some things it will hum like a disc...loading Game Room. but that is for 5 sec then nothing. i have not played WaW on it yet but i have played Borderlands on it and i dont hear it at all. im sure you have it in the open so it can breath? where the side fan is i have about 1 foot of space and it keeps pretty cool. if you have an old 360 still try and compare them to see if it is just your imagination. i have only had problems with the controller... the A and X buttons sort of stick when pressed in then POP out when let go. very anoying. i have started using my wired controller again till i can take it apart to fix it.

Barad
07-16-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm playing Viva Pinata on it now and its making no noise atall, its so cool! :P