PDA

View Full Version : In-Depth Perfect Path?

alex555
07-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Hi, I just got the game like a week ago, but fortunately I read some of your comments here guys and you said that a good way to get everything right was following the In Depth Perfect Path on Agarest Wiki.

So I decided to follow everything it told me, every decision, just to make me unlock every CG Art possible and stuff. Everything went fine up to Fuvelmill Lake, I did got both CG art of Luana's massage to Fyuria.

After that only the Hot Springs, Elaine Drunk, and Ellis IceCream were left, but they didn't unlock :confused: I was really like WtF?! If I followed everything that so said Perfect thing guide told me to, why didn't I manage to get my events?

And it's really frustating because there's no way on getting them back :mad:, unless I start a new game but that will be horrible and timeConsuming.

Are you sure that Guide is accurate? Because I wouldn't like that horrible experience to happen me again on the other 4 Generations.

iFraust
07-16-2010, 12:45 AM
I have been following the guide exactly and have gotten everything so far exactly as they say it. I'm in the third generation now with no problems. The only thing I can think of is you possibly made a mistake or maybe had too many turns, or possibly went to an event too late?

In order to be completely safe never use any turns that are unneeded. If you need to grind, farm, whatever always use a Quest so you don't waste a single turn. I only have 180 turns or so in the middle of Gen 3.

hofosim
07-16-2010, 01:27 PM
some places you have to go back to the same spot after the scene... while it still marked a "quest" or "event" on it...

alex555
07-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Yeah I just noticed what my mistake was, I had 2-3 additional turns than the ones that were requested, but it's so frustating because this small mistake has just ruined my whole game! Since I couldn't get this event my Light/Neutral/Dark wheel has just been damaged :( .

Now I'm about to fight Valeria for the 2nd time, and now it's impossible to make my wheel to be on Neutral and this will caused to get Valeria not to join me, and this will cause me to miss tons of events and CG arts :mad: this will affect again the wheels of both Light-Dark as the Affection girls stats. My whole game is ruined for missing a SINGLE event, BRAVO!!!! clap clap clap :woop:

LanceX
07-27-2010, 01:23 AM
You can probably still get the true end Alex.

You MAY have to redo up to those events to get 100% CG's in your new game +. MAYBE

alex555
07-27-2010, 06:37 AM
Ok you might be right, I think I was just angry at the moment. Anyway analizing the situation perhaps everything isn't lost. I can still fix this in a way. At the moment of the 9 questions I have to pick the answers in a way I get my Light/Dark ends in the appropiate way and still manage to get the girls' love Rate to level 5 :D . and yes you're true, this is my normal playthrough. I'll have to replay the game in hard anyway.

Btw in normal difficulty can I still get the true ending or is it only available for hard?

And once I finish my normal playthrough and start a new game in hard, does anything get carried away from my previous walkthtrough to this new one? Like experience, items, titles?

Thanks a lot for your attention guys!:)

LanceX
07-27-2010, 11:13 PM
you MUST do True Ending on hard to unlock a character profile I believe. so maybe you can just wait til hard

buknasty88
07-28-2010, 07:47 PM
Ok you might be right, I think I was just angry at the moment. Anyway analizing the situation perhaps everything isn't lost. I can still fix this in a way. At the moment of the 9 questions I have to pick the answers in a way I get my Light/Dark ends in the appropiate way and still manage to get the girls' love Rate to level 5 :D . and yes you're true, this is my normal playthrough. I'll have to replay the game in hard anyway.

Btw in normal difficulty can I still get the true ending or is it only available for hard?

And once I finish my normal playthrough and start a new game in hard, does anything get carried away from my previous walkthtrough to this new one? Like experience, items, titles?

Thanks a lot for your attention guys!:)

You can play thru the game on normal and get the true ending. But here is a warning: if you do that, you MUST complete the true ending to start a new game +. I learned that the hard way. From normal to hard the only things that get transfer over are:

Unused Gold
Unused Tp
Unused Ep
Unused Pp
Active Skills (ex: Mag +130 or Atk +100)

Titles do carry over. The good thing is that the rewards you received for completing the titles in the first playthrough, you get them in the second playthrough without doing anything.

you MUST do True Ending on hard to unlock a character profile I believe. so maybe you can just wait til hard

The only reason that people play on hard is to get a specific title. I got all the character profiles on normal.

Teppelin
08-18-2010, 04:37 PM
I don't know if anyone checks these forums anymore but I'm currently at the end of Gen 1, at turn 80 ish, with all 3 girls with max affection, but the last two events of ellis eating ice cream and elaine being hot and drunk isn't appearing. I have the Kaystros mountains left where I'm guessing I have to beat the Dark Knight. Do I get the opportunity after Kaystros to get these two scenes?

Teppelin
08-18-2010, 06:14 PM
NM, Google to the rescue. For the two guys in the next 5 years that may check this thread, you have to defeat the Dark Knight for these events to appear.

Lifeless
04-03-2012, 01:59 AM
NM, Google to the rescue. For the two guys in the next 5 years that may check this thread, you have to defeat the Dark Knight for these events to appear.

Haha wow...well it hasn't quite been 5 years but THANK YOU! I was wondering the exact same thing and couldn't find the answer elsewhere. Kept thinking if you beat him you went straight to second gen. Thanks again!

P.S. I totally made an account on here just because I thought it was hilarious you said that and was almost true :)

final1980
05-22-2012, 05:09 AM
If you followed the guide you will get it, just remember not to choose Elis during the event before Sumerril. I followed it, and got everything to unlock after beating Chaos and the other gods. I even got the Chaos Dyshana profile even though I never fought her. Just hang in there and I hope that it all works out for ya, hard wasn't that bad actually, and I suck at games and I'm saying this.