PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to play

ApocalypseToaster
07-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Since this has been out I always get The River which leads to infinite load times or glitched lobby with 16 people.

Chathams Finest
07-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Just keep trying. It will work.

Barad
07-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Infinite load times is random so I don't blame you on that but theres actually a piss easy way of passing The River..on advanced..getting gold!
Just take your time, it can be done with one or two other people, go for headshots like 60% of the time and you will own it by miles trust ;) Good Luck

ApocalypseToaster
07-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Infnite load times is random so I don't blame you on that but theres actually a piss easy way of passing The River..on advanced..getting gold!
Just take your time, it can be done with one or two other people, go for headshots like 60% of the time and you will own it by mils trust ;) Good Luck

See I can't even get that far. This is what happened the only time The River loaded:

I joined the lobby. There were 16 people at the class selection area where everyone punches each other. The level started with my character in the water and me watching 4 other people on the raft. When they reached shore, all 16 people spawned on the raft. We shot what seemed like 10 enemies, then nothing happened. There were no enemies, my horse didn't come when called. ( I don't know if you can even ride your horse if it works). So I had to leave the match. That's the only time it ever work and it just broke.

Edit: I'm trying right now. It keeps choosing The River and it never gets past the load screen.

Barad
07-16-2010, 08:50 PM
See I can't even get that far. This is what happened the only time The River loaded:

I joined the lobby. There were 16 people at the class selection area where everyone punches each other. The level started with my character in the water and me watching 4 other people on the raft. When they reached shore, all 16 people spawned on the raft. We shot what seemed like 10 enemies, then nothing happened. There were no enemies, my horse didn't come when called. ( I don't know if you can even ride your horse if it works). So I had to leave the match. That's the only time it ever work and it just broke.

Edit: I'm trying right now. It keeps choosing The River and it never gets past the load screen.

Unlucky man I don't know what to say then, if its happening to you that many times then it must be something else, I only got stuck on the loading screens maybe 5-6 out of the 30 times I palyed these missions.

Klebo
07-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Heres an Idea go into a private game with your mates and do it...

ApocalypseToaster
07-17-2010, 03:45 AM
Heres an Idea go into a private game with your mates and do it...

Why should I have to? Shouldn't just work the way it should?

Also my friends don't play this game lol

Jethrow
07-20-2010, 12:34 AM
hey man i want to play this too, if you need an extra person just add me.

Sjengske
07-20-2010, 01:20 PM
It seems most of the problems have gone away(atleast for me)The only glitch i still encounter is the 16 man lobbies for normal coop.Luckily i got all achievements so i only do coop now if i'm i'm bored with regular MP.

spearmintg
07-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Since getting the game and now 100% the single player I still cannot get in any co-op missions at all. I just get infinite loading screens on the river...

Is there a fix for this?

TFU
07-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Heres an Idea go into a private game with your mates and do it...He's right. Private matches are the way to go.