PDA

View Full Version : Re-unlocking unlockable gamerpics?

granmacco
07-16-2010, 12:12 AM
Hello,

I've run into some "serious" trouble. I bought a 360 slim and did the content transfer thing... but left out the deal the gamerpics, videos and themes.

No big deal, because most of them can be downloaded again. But I cannot re-unlock the gamerpics I've unlocked before. For example, the Beatles Rock Band gave you four pics (One for each Beatle) after completing the gold stars achievements. Or Castle Crashers and other arcade games gave you gamerpics as soon as you started the game for the first time.

Now that those gamerpics are gone, I'm trying to obtain them again, but they don't appear. There is any way to get them? Any way to "reset" this to make them reappear?

Has someone had this very problem and solved it?

Please, any idea or help would be cool. It's not like I'll die if I don't have the gamerpics, but I don't want to re-do "Seriously" or things like that to reobtain that gamerpic.

Please, forgive any bad grammar or words. English is not my mother language. And please, if I posted this into a wrong section of the forum, please, tell me to repost it somewhere else :)

The Dukenator
07-16-2010, 12:26 AM
You can re-unlock unlockable gamerpics, but you'll have to go thru all that trouble again.

Did you transfer the gamerpics, themes, videos to the slim?

granmacco
07-16-2010, 12:30 AM
That's the problem, I didn't transfer them. Didn't transfer the videos, the themes or the gamerpics, my bad. And the old HD is now formatted and gone.

Actually, it's not a big deal. But it's kinda sad saying goodbye to the gamerpic for "Seriously". Definitely, I'm not going to go through all that trouble again.

Thank you very much for your quick answer :)