PDA

View Full Version : Deadliest difficulty

ILiies
07-16-2010, 08:32 AM
This might sound like a stupid question, but i am a N00B so gimmie a break :P
But, where do i find Deadliest difficulty? is it just in options?
Also being as i just signed up on here, would some of you mind sending me a friend request on LIVE please :D

Thanks

ILiies

jacobedmcmillan
07-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Go to Help and Options and there should be an option to switch the difficulty

JCDanger
07-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Main Menu >
Help & Options >
Game Settings >
Difficulty

ILiies
07-16-2010, 05:17 PM
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Annalie
07-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Deadliest difficulty is a bitch how the hell do i block with a ninja all the f*** faces with sheilds block 99% of the time so i cant hit them. unless im lucky ugh i guess ill put that acheivement on hold.

ILiies
07-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Deadliest difficulty is a bitch how the hell do i block with a ninja all the f*** faces with sheilds block 99% of the time so i cant hit them. unless im lucky ugh i guess ill put that acheivement on hold.

What i find best on any difficulty with people such as the Ninja and Apache is dont stop moving, long range attacks, and then if you get chance (After he stops attacking) move in close, chances are if its a Viking or bulky Spartan, they arent gonna do much up close, they got big swords and shields in the way, and if they do hit you, jump back like 50 feet before they can get a good combo on you... I just realised im probably stating the obvious, but i hope it helps anyway :P Good luck.

combo warrior
07-16-2010, 06:35 PM

dodging is indeed key to playing as the ninja. you also have your special attack (the black egg) which can't be blocked by shields.

MAxiMoZ
07-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Counter, counter , counter that is the best way with the most warriors.

ZacAttack159357
07-16-2010, 10:41 PM
for ninja xxyy usually kills pirate, apache, and ninja in 1 hit but for the rest use urself as bait and when they attack dodge to the side then black egg take a step back poison him then just run like hell
for knight xxx is pretty strong use that twice and its a kill but run to the guy at the start and press x half a second before u normally do
viking was the hardest for me but always start with ur double spear and hope for a headshot if u dont then hide behind ur shield with the close range axe (cuz of its speed u cld interrupt a combo against a slow weapon like a mace) i did this 2 get it i had 2 check several times 2 make sure i was playing on deadliest :D

Vanilla Coke Zero
07-16-2010, 10:49 PM
from my experience, the knight is the best all around character. he does a ton of damage with his attacks and they're not hard to memorize. the best ones however IMO are the apache and ninja. they both have combos which will kill anyone if given the chance. but they're the hardest to play as due to their lack of shields and tricky combos. everytime i go to practice and try to do YAXY it never seems to register.

Wils
07-17-2010, 03:18 AM
I thought the knight was pretty unstoppable too, till I played online, against the ninja the knight is nothing more than a sitting duck, he can block the ninja combos with his shield but the ninja is that freaking fast that if you just immediately repeat the combo (of course I'm talking about using the ninja's sword here, can't seem to do anything useful with that chain flail thing) the knight can't do anything to stop it, even if he tries getting his weapon out the ninja's speed will beat him to the draw, and that XXYY combo the ninja has is a straight up move of death ...as for projectiles, befriend the ninja's dodge moves and you'll be pretty much invincible ;)

ILiies
07-17-2010, 08:10 AM
Im actually just realising how powerful the blunderbus is... its a 2 hit kill alone on a viking, nevermind if you tied it into a combo.

Vanilla Coke Zero
07-18-2010, 09:12 PM
I thought the knight was pretty unstoppable too, till I played online, against the ninja the knight is nothing more than a sitting duck, he can block the ninja combos with his shield but the ninja is that freaking fast that if you just immediately repeat the combo (of course I'm talking about using the ninja's sword here, can't seem to do anything useful with that chain flail thing) the knight can't do anything to stop it, even if he tries getting his weapon out the ninja's speed will beat him to the draw, and that XXYY combo the ninja has is a straight up move of death ...as for projectiles, befriend the ninja's dodge moves and you'll be pretty much invincible ;)

you make it seem like the ninja is some unstoppable force. viking + YYY = one dead ninja.

x GrumpyNinja x
07-21-2010, 04:45 AM
i didnt find it that hard i mean there are times when u get stuck on a certain person but its not that bad. ive played thru on deadliest twice for the avatar award (1st time for me, 2nd for my bro) and after the first time its pretty much a breeze.