PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live marketplace loading times

uno_master
07-16-2010, 08:53 AM
the past 30 mins ive been looking whats new in the marketplace but the loading times are so slowwww i mean slow like sometimes i get 80072ee2 code and sometimes not, so whats up with that?

The Dukenator
07-16-2010, 08:56 AM
It means the xbox server is busy. Try again later.

phoenix029
07-17-2010, 08:20 AM
It seems like if it's taking time the best thing is to back out and go back in again. I've had something take like 5mins but if I just press B and A again it loads instantly. It's very annoying how the marketplace seems to be so slow at times.

mmartynn
07-17-2010, 08:56 AM
it depends on what your doing. at the moment mine is loading slow cus im re-downloading my DLC. othertimes when im watching a video on the laptop itll take awhile to load. i think it has more to do with your internet connection than anything else.

Hobo Sniper
07-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Right there could be a couple of things causing this, as i have also experienced the same problems until recently:

1. Like "The Dukenator" said it could mean xbox live servers are busy, which means you will just have to wait it out until it begins to speed up, not much you can do here.

2. It could also mean that your internet connection is slow meaning it takes a while to load the dashboard and all its items, there is a couple things you could try to fix this such as make sure that if you have multiple computers/laptops in your house make sure if they are connected to the internet and no one is using them, then turn them off as it wastes your bandwidth space. Also if you have downloads going from any of your computers/laptops this will significantly slow xbox live down, especially if the downloads are p2p.
Hope this helps if some way :)

BigShinySpoon
07-19-2010, 03:16 PM
mines been going slow lately

C-E-P
07-19-2010, 04:22 PM
mine to, lots of errors, seems to have started since the UK release of the 360slim, im guessing theres just been a busy few days of people redownloading stuff, mine seems to be back to normal now though