PDA

View Full Version : Fun Time Anyone???

xBiG ReDx
07-16-2010, 03:29 PM
this game is awesome so far and i love it, already beaten arcade with all chacters but the online is stupid cause everyone quits! so if anyone wants to just have fight and battle or needs help doing something let me know! Send request or message gamertag... Fleischinator

ILiies
07-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Yah i need this too... Add me on LIVE we can boost it or do it the normal way or whatever, up too you, im cool either way :P

combo warrior
07-16-2010, 06:29 PM
the rage quitting will be addressed in the title update. :)

W1tchHunter
07-16-2010, 09:32 PM
the rage quitting will be addressed in the title update. :)
do you have any idea when this update will be released?
and if anyone wants a fun match hit me up
W1tchHunter

Vanilla Coke Zero
07-16-2010, 10:53 PM
why do people rage quit? does the game have a W/L ratio online?

Heart Break Cid
07-16-2010, 10:58 PM
I'm glad the issue is being addressed. Its at the point now where I win 5 fights in the final and they all leave. Then I leave one because I don't want to give up my final spot because I deserve the win five times over.

Think i'll just be waiting for the update so I can play properly.

W1tchHunter
07-16-2010, 11:14 PM
why do people rage quit? does the game have a W/L ratio online?
im not sure but on the tournie matches if you quit out you dont lose your place, for example your in the finals and your about to lose if you quit out you will still be in the finales wheras if you lose you would have to start all over again (i say all over again its 3 fricken matches fgs -_-)

ZacAttack159357
07-16-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm glad the issue is being addressed. Its at the point now where I win 5 fights in the final and they all leave. Then I leave one because I don't want to give up my final spot because I deserve the win five times over.

Think i'll just be waiting for the update so I can play properly.
thats what i do but i win like 30 and they all quit then when i leave they complain

Vanilla Coke Zero
07-17-2010, 01:10 AM
im not sure but on the tournie matches if you quit out you dont lose your place, for example your in the finals and your about to lose if you quit out you will still be in the finales wheras if you lose you would have to start all over again (i say all over again its 3 fricken matches fgs -_-)

i'm not sure i understand the format. do i have to win 3 matches to win an online tournament?

The Lazy Pyro
07-17-2010, 02:10 AM
i'm not sure i understand the format. do i have to win 3 matches to win an online tournament?

Yes. The tournament mode is three matches. The first match, the semi finals and the final. If you lose at any point you're brought back to the first match.

By rage quitting, you don't lose your spot in the tournament, and the other person doesn't win. It's a rather annoying strategy used by people who really really really want those achievables.

Vanilla Coke Zero
07-17-2010, 04:04 AM
Yes. The tournament mode is three matches. The first match, the semi finals and the final. If you lose at any point you're brought back to the first match.

By rage quitting, you don't lose your spot in the tournament, and the other person doesn't win. It's a rather annoying strategy used by people who really really really want those achievables.

whens the best time to rage quit?

HighT3chR3dn3ck (2)
07-19-2010, 03:35 AM
This game is pretty awesome

FallThrone
07-19-2010, 05:39 AM
if you read the other post, you can find out that you don't have to quit out. if your in the final, and you lose, just press the guide button and go back to the dashboard when it ask you to continue. that way, it can't save, but the guy who won gets to keep his win. when you start the game back up, you'll be back in the final. way better then rage quitting and no one loses. i do it everytime i lose except for the first round because that wouldn't help you.

W1tchHunter
07-19-2010, 09:39 AM
anybody know when the updates been released yet?

notty
07-19-2010, 01:41 PM
i just got this game and i have already been rage quited 5-6 times is so annoying

kereuz
07-19-2010, 01:43 PM
mby It's worth getting then

asdf123
07-19-2010, 02:15 PM
in the guide it says when someone quits you get the win, not true?

i wont be getting this as im tired of this problem, its the same in all games in this genre