PDA

View Full Version : attempt to join game failed?

Vanilla Coke Zero
07-16-2010, 09:56 PM
i keep trying to play online but it always gives me this error. anyone else have this problem?

combo warrior
07-16-2010, 10:03 PM
it currently takes around 30 to 60 seconds if you try to initiate a Quick Match online.

the time it takes to find an online match is going to be addressed in the title update.

stephen ryan
07-25-2010, 01:08 AM
yes it happens a lot more when you try doing a quick match, but if you do a custom match search you will be less likely to have a failed join attempt.
BUT DON'T BE TOO SPECIFIC! OR ELSE YOU WILL LOWER THE AMOUNT OF SEARCHES YOU GET!

GirDraxa
07-27-2010, 07:56 PM
You can also just create your own match. It's much easier to get opponents, though during slow times of the day, you may have to wait a minute or so for an opponent.

MAxiMoZ
07-29-2010, 10:45 PM
I also had this problem but i got mine 10 tourny achievement.

kyboy
07-30-2010, 10:05 AM
I also had this problem but i got mine 10 tourny achievement.

how? ive played 3 different tournys, they were semi finals an i won em.. an after each match it takes me to the main menu.. an it only counts as ranked matches...

whitecrusader13
08-22-2010, 08:11 PM
how? ive played 3 different tournys, they were semi finals an i won em.. an after each match it takes me to the main menu.. an it only counts as ranked matches...
for a "tournys" to count you actually need to win 3 games in a row without loosing: First Fight, Semi Final and Final. If you loose when on your Final or Semi Final you will be sent back on your First Fight.