PDA

View Full Version : Gamertag change on mgc

MattDB87
07-17-2010, 01:32 AM
Why is it that every site updated my info just fine when i changed my gamertag except MGC.net? I've seen some people keep their game info and some not. I'm currently missing about 140k after i changed my tag. Has anyone found a way to update without booting up all the games? I know this was probably discussed already but i wanted to bring it up just in case something new was found out.

Corrupt.
07-17-2010, 01:37 AM
I'm sure MGC have their own forums, don't mean to sound rude but try there...

B-Rock
07-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Yeah, your best bet is probably to post on their website.

MattDB87
07-17-2010, 01:42 AM
I'm sure MGC have their own forums, don't mean to sound rude but try there...
Yeah, your best bet is probably to post on their website.

They said they can't do anything about it, but i'm sure there are ways around it. One time i used the streak saver on 360voice and it updated my games on MGC. I haven't been able to do it since.

The Dukenator
07-17-2010, 02:16 AM
Who said that they can't do anything about it? Morgon?

Cleaner7
07-17-2010, 02:32 AM
I thought once you changed your GT you couldn't update it or change it on MGC. Microsoft forced me to change my GT a couple of years ago and I essentially lost my GT on MGC since they wouldn't let me change the linked GT associated w/ my email. I hope that policy has changed!

MattDB87
07-17-2010, 02:48 AM
Who said that they can't do anything about it? Morgon?

idk who. it was a staff guy though.

Corrupt.
07-17-2010, 02:48 AM
Nope, still the same...

MattDB87
07-17-2010, 02:56 AM
its funny how trueachievements has no problem updating absolutely everything but MGC seems so inferior.

Burning Karma
07-17-2010, 02:58 AM
I thought once you changed your GT you couldn't update it or change it on MGC. Microsoft forced me to change my GT a couple of years ago and I essentially lost my GT on MGC since they wouldn't let me change the linked GT associated w/ my email. I hope that policy has changed!
I had no problems changing mine. After a while, it kinda autoupdated itself.

OP: I take it you no longer have the games that are now missing from your MGC list, no?

MattDB87
07-17-2010, 02:59 AM
I had no problems changing mine. After a while, it kinda autoupdated itself.

OP: I take it you no longer have the games that are now missing from your MGC list, no?

no way, about 140+ games.

Bleeding Star
07-17-2010, 11:40 AM
MGC has completely fucked up for me since I changed my tag around January, I'm yet to get any help there lol

Burning Karma
07-17-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't know what to tell you besides asking around on MGC. Like I said in my last post, I had the same issue of games not appearing for a little while and then, randomly, it just fixed itself.

master_shake_350
07-17-2010, 06:49 PM

MGC did this to me to but it has gone back to being correct. The leaderboards seem to be funked up to.

They must be suffering some serious technical difficulties.

Burning Karma
07-23-2010, 02:35 AM
I don't know what to tell you besides asking around on MGC. Like I said in my last post, I had the same issue of games not appearing for a little while and then, randomly, it just fixed itself.
Course, after I make this post, my account goes fubar and the admin over there tells me that my information was missing before xbox.com started having its issues.

Looks like I'm now in the same boat as you, Matt. *sigh*