PDA

View Full Version : RTG WR Help

Renoassman
07-17-2010, 03:24 AM
I have a WR on RTG playing for USC. There are times where im wide open and he wont pass to me, even times where he will roll out of the pocket to the side im on and still wont pass, he just takes a sack like an idiot. Ive read the controls, and cant find if theres a button that waves your hand in the air. (they had it on Madden one yr, cant remember) I think the only reason Im even playing RTG is for the achv, but theres no way Im going to get those leaderboard achv with a douchebag at QB. Is there a better way as WR or do I need to be a QB to get some decent stats??

AdiAins
07-17-2010, 03:53 AM
Do what a person on the achievement guide said to do. Create a RE, or use a preexisting on, turn off off sides in the House Rules section, stand as close to the QB as possible and rack up the sacks. It took me three games to get the achievements. I then simmed the rest of the season to get the Heisman achievement.

Renoassman
07-17-2010, 04:36 AM
I was hoping to do it legit, and have a little fun while im at it.

big red marino
07-17-2010, 05:10 AM
Do you have the manual? I think in either this game or Madden you can call for a pass. I cannot remember which...it may be Madden.

AdiAins
07-17-2010, 05:10 AM
If you want legit, then I would be a QB.