PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the batteries?

Razor X
07-17-2010, 04:30 AM
I've been wanting to go back to this game to pick up the last two achievements, but I can't because the batteries in both of my mics are dead. I know there's a way to remove the batteries, but I just don't know what. I didn't get a manual that explains how to operate the mic and I can't find any .pdf manuals online. Is there something that I'm supposed to detach to get the batteries out? I don't want to have to take a knife to them as I might risk damaging the mic. Is there a video showing how to change the batteries or something? I just want to get these last two achievements out of the way. One of them is the 100,000 stars achievement.

OldSkoolGamer
07-17-2010, 05:17 AM
I don't have lips, but I did a quick google search and according to the Microsoft website all you do is unscrew the top of the mic.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/959936 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/959936)

Hope that helped.

FaSCoRP
07-31-2010, 07:41 PM
You only have to twist the upper side of the mic, then you'll get inside and can move the battery holder. It is strange that you are asking about it because you are supposed to put there at least one time previously

Razor X
07-31-2010, 08:13 PM
Yes, I know about unscrewing the windscreen and removing the battery cover. It was hard to get the batteries in also because I had to force them in. It's hard mainly because they're being inserted/removed at an angle. That's why I got the impression that there was more than just the windscreen and cover. Oh well. if that's how it's supposed to go, looks like it's time to pull out the pocket knife, unless someone can tell me how they removed their batteries. I don't know if mine is any different than any others.

BTW, OldSkool, the site only tells you how to put batteries in the mic. There are some instances where it says "remove the batteries", but that's all it said.

OldSkoolGamer
08-05-2010, 10:38 AM
BTW, OldSkool, the site only tells you how to put batteries in the mic. There are some instances where it says "remove the batteries", but that's all it said.

Sorry man, as I said I don't have Lips (the game I mean) lol. I hope you get it sorted.

Shelton
08-05-2010, 11:12 AM
You just pull them out bud. They take a bit of force, but it is how you're meant to do it.