PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason You're Going To Buy This Game

MR. RAiDER 702
07-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Is because of Yuuki Terumi aka Hazama! Don't lie, you know it's true. You're dying to try out one of the coolest looking characters in the BlazBlue series thus far. He's too evil to resist. You totally felt teased that at the end of the last game---

SPOILERS: (highlight) Instead of getting to fight him in the True Ending, you get stuck with the cliffhanger and revelation that you'll actually get to play him in the next game. Talk about heartbreaking!!

Talk about most anticipated fighter;

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m469/Itsagay2/hazamav2.png

Not to mention I'am sure you have undoubtedly seen and heard the gameplay and awesome soundtracks that accompany him in CS. Face it, the selling point for this game is Mr. Green Ghost ;) haha

Taiyz
07-18-2010, 03:43 AM
Actually I'm dreading peoples' fascinations with Hazama. It seems to me that everybody likes him for superficial reasons instead of actually suiting their fighting styles, so the PSN is drowned in terrible people playing as Hazama.

Also, the people using the "Joker" or "Michael Jackson" colour schemes annoy me. It's like I can't choose any colour without somebody trying to name it something stupid (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Mimeblade/Blazblue/FavColors.png).

Some day you'll hear about a guy who murdered somebody at a BlazBlue tournament when they called him The Man with the Yellow Hat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curious_George#The_Man_with_the_Yellow_Hat). (row 1, column 6 (http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/7109/hazamacolorchart.jpg))

That man will be me.

To be honest I actually plan on buying the colour DLCs to circumvent that. =P

SideDish120
07-18-2010, 05:23 AM
Is because of Yuuki Terumi aka Hazama! Don't lie, you know it's true. You're dying to try out one of the coolest looking characters in the BlazBlue series thus far. He's too evil to resist. You totally felt teased that at the end of the last game---

SPOILERS: (highlight) Instead of getting to fight him in the True Ending, you get stuck with the cliffhanger and revelation that you'll actually get to play him in the next game. Talk about heartbreaking!!

Talk about most anticipated fighter;

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m469/Itsagay2/hazamav2.png

Not to mention I'am sure you have undoubtedly seen and heard the gameplay and awesome soundtracks that accompany him in CS. Face it, the selling point for this game is Mr. Green Ghost ;) haha

It's more blazblue! DUH! :woop::drunk

MR. RAiDER 702
07-19-2010, 05:53 AM
Actually I'm dreading peoples' fascinations with Hazama. It seems to me that everybody likes him for superficial reasons instead of actually suiting their fighting styles

Uh huh. So what made you chose to learn his moveset? What drew you in to want to master his fighting style, and take him into tournaments?

I'am sure it all started with his looks. Maybe not anymore, but I'am more than sure it all began with the sinisterness of his character. Ohhhh yeah, you know I'am right :woop:

Kinda reminds me of Greed from Full Metal Alchemist---

"Man With The Yellow Hat" huh? I'll be sure to look out/listen for that :blunt

captain host
07-19-2010, 07:39 AM
I cant wait to hear his godawful japenese voice(specially vs ragna :P )

Taiyz
07-20-2010, 03:58 AM
Uh huh. So what made you chose to learn his moveset? What drew you in to want to master his fighting style, and take him into tournaments?

I'am sure it all started with his looks. Maybe not anymore, but I'am more than sure it all began with the sinisterness of his character. Ohhhh yeah, you know I'am right :woop: I actually hadn't even seen him in story mode before I got interested in playing as him. He's got a good mix of range and a lot of options, with a simple but elegant (I've got no better word for it =P) combo structure. Basically, I wanted a zoning character that wasn't Rachel or Nu.

It also helps that I pretty much got tired of the CT characters and I have no interest in Tsubaki.

WhitevoidHaku
07-20-2010, 04:41 PM
Because of the epic

Gext3r
07-23-2010, 12:26 AM
I liked all the final kills in the previous games. And obviously tits?

MR. RAiDER 702
07-24-2010, 09:39 PM
I liked all the final kills in the previous games. And obviously tits?

No, not obvious. But I miss how video games use to have characters in them such as was Gex (aka I'am a Gecko with a tuxedo). Even though some were incrediably crack conceived ("I have the BEST idea everyone! Let's make a game, about a Glove, and called it...GLOVER!")

Nowadays most mainstream games outside of the Wii just have shitty generic steroid built deep voiced heroes :/

captain host
07-25-2010, 01:03 AM
No, not obvious. But I miss how video games use to have characters in them such as was Gex (aka I'am a Gecko with a tuxedo). Even though some were incrediably crack conceived ("I have the BEST idea everyone! Let's make a game, about a Glove, and called it...GLOVER!")

Nowadays most mainstream games outside of the Wii just have shitty generic steroid built deep voiced heroes :/ I like the character as they are now, Clayfighter had original character and it was also a Shitty ass game.
So yeah i will stay whit the ''obvious tits'' :)

AgentSephiroth417
07-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Is because of Yuuki Terumi aka Hazama! Don't lie, you know it's true. You're dying to try out one of the coolest looking characters in the BlazBlue series thus far. He's too evil to resist. You totally felt teased that at the end of the last game

Wrong. I want this game because i am a big Guilty Gear fan, i love the first BlazBlue, and because of Tsubaki because she plays like Order-Sol from GGxAC.

Nei Debrusc
07-30-2010, 01:07 PM
You're right in that Hazama is part of the reason I bought this game, that reason being specifically so I could kick his ass for his part in Calamity Trigger. No one hurts Noel and gets away with it. No one.

Devil Sora
08-16-2010, 02:07 AM
More Ragna, more Jin and questions answered from the last game.

kennyubasterd00
08-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Hazama is cool and all but Mu was the nail in the coffin for this one. :Bounce::locked:Bounce:

Kether
08-20-2010, 05:52 AM
Everyone bought it for Makoto "Underboob" Nanaya.

...Well, I bought it because I liked the first game.