PDA

View Full Version : Alan Wake "list" request

OnCE_Liberated
07-18-2010, 04:46 AM
Here is a request for some experienced players of Alan Wake.

It's known that there are points in the game where "enemies just keep coming, and it's best to just flee to the nearest light". I really do not like running past the enemies, unless it's necessary, of course. I completed the game on normal, progressing casually, and didn't really find too much of a problem with too many enemies. I was wondering if someone could point out a few spots in the game where enemies do come until you move on.

veece16
07-18-2010, 04:47 AM
What?!? Why not just play the game normally?

OnCE_Liberated
07-18-2010, 07:39 AM
What?!? Why not just play the game normally?

What does that have to do with anything? I have played the game normally, and I will play the game normally. Its fun going through and killing everything, but I don't want to stay in an area and use all my ammo, not knowing there are endless enemies.

Not to mention, the information would be helpful to anyone trying to get weapon kills for achievements, don't you think? And this is, umm, an achievement website. Wow, would you look at that.

No need to post unnecessary comments, veece16.

GoJoeThibaultGo
07-18-2010, 11:49 AM
the only sections where taken continuously spawn are the parts in the forest where the fog gets thick and rolling and they start to "materialize" 2-4 at a time

that and some of the vehicle sections they will spawn endlessly, such as the end of episode 2 and mid way through 6.