PDA

View Full Version : A Virtue Help

SOSA27ROX
07-18-2010, 06:37 AM
How do i do this! Any hints or tips i really need help with A Virtue.

Jay_One
07-18-2010, 06:52 AM
What I did was I picked the Yankees, and faced the Houston Astros, make sure anyone, but Roy Oswalt is pitching, he hammers the strike zone pretty good. Don't swing at balls at of the zone for nothing, if you think its gonna be out the zone, take it. If its too close to take foul it off by swinging late.

Try to get the count to 3-2, and just start fouling off five more balls, and you'll get it. Good luck.

Stevo 5
07-18-2010, 11:35 PM
foul off balls using by moving the right stick to the left or right. its a pretty easy achievement actually. just put pujols at the top of your line up and have him as the away team. then run up the count as much as possible and use the right stick method. if you mess up then just restart the game.

SOSA27ROX
07-19-2010, 06:19 AM
thanks both good tips i will have to try this

DarkManX
07-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Also what might help you is to change the camera angle to the pitcher point of view while batting. That way you have a better feel if the ball is out of the strike zone or not.

SOSA27ROX
07-21-2010, 07:05 AM
Thanks to you 3 i got the achievement on the third try. I finally learned the defensive swing. I only need 3 achievements now but it wont be easy(King of the Hill, The Hall, and High Crimes). Thanks again

Sincerly: SOSA27ROX