PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest way to get all the DLC's?

iNSANiTY
07-18-2010, 03:05 PM
As the title says, without buying the GOTY edition.

NuVioN
07-18-2010, 03:17 PM
The GOTY edition comes on two discs. The first disc is the game the seconed is the DLC that just installs to the hard drive. If you can borrow from a friend or get a copy via game fly then that would be the cheapest way. Maybe around the time fallout vegas comes out they will have another half off on dlc which would still cost you 25 bucks depending on how much DLC you wanted to get. I got my GOTY copy at gamestop used for 50 bucks and when I trade it in I should get 15 atleast so it only cost me 35 dollars for a games that can last over that in hours if you go for all the gamerscore.

drexsack
07-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Rent the GOTY Edition, copy the DLC, return it.

PointPlaceWI
07-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Rent the GOTY Edition, copy the DLC, return it.

Borrowing the GOTY from a friend and than returning it to them would actually be cheaper... :p But yeah, if you go that route just make sure you don't delete the DLCs because you can't redownload them without the disc.

Juksey
07-19-2010, 01:55 PM
You say without buying the game of the year edition but for me it seems the cheapest way possible. I got the game of the year edition after i had the original game but what i did was i bought the game of the year edition for 25 downloaded the dlc, switched the disks and sold it for 30 to someone so i actually made a profit on it. I imagine now you could probably get the game of the year edition for 15 probably a bit cheaper then once you get the maps you could either take it back, trade it in, sell it on or even just trade in your original copy and keep the dlc disk just in case :) Overall i think you won't end up paying that much for the dlc compared to going out and buying the ms points, if you can lend the dlc disk off a friend then great if not then i advise just buying the game of the year edition and then getting some money back off it. The idea of renting the game sounds good but it seems a bit unlikely you would get the dlc with it or if you would get to keep it however if you get it on your 360 i can't imagine it expiring.

MTQNomad
07-21-2010, 10:55 PM
As they said, rent or borrow GOTY edition and install the DLCs.

MediumMelanin
08-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Wow, I can't believe you can just download the disc for the DLC!! Lol, thanks for the info! I'll go do that now!