PDA

View Full Version : 2 mics 2 profiles, how is it done, ?

trackaddict
07-18-2010, 04:12 PM
o.k. this is either the worlds silliest queston or i'm missing something easy, i have two gamertags on one console, and two mic's,
can i have one mic assigned to each gamertag and sing as co-op or duet, or Vs, with one profile at the top and the second below both earning thier own points and even achievments?
the game manual is directing me to the backstage area of the game, i.e pick a song, select sing then at the bottom of the drop down menu select assign mics, but it only ever tells me that both mics are assigned to my main gt and gives no indication as to signing in the second gt,

(i must point out that i only set up the second gt the other day soley for this purpose, not sure if its even possible to have two gt's signed in anywere at the same time)

any help apprieciated

ShinjiMessiah
07-24-2010, 06:18 AM
That's the way my wife and i are doing it when we sing co-op.

Rebelcows
07-28-2010, 12:21 AM
Make sure you have 2 controllers synced to the Xbox with a gamertag signed into each one.

sircamjim
08-22-2010, 03:56 AM
I always play co-op and I ddon't have problems. In fact 3 days ago I had 3 profiles at the same console, but I had 1 controller per profile (you can notice that when you log-in, you can't select the store device for the profile 1 with the controller 2, but you can control everything else like my lips with only one controller)