PDA

View Full Version : Certain teams a little to good?

dwmacfar2
07-18-2010, 06:22 PM
I just played Boise State online and I must say, their team is far to good. I'm not saying Boise State is a bad team, nor am I saying their slow, but their players are far faster than any other team. Their quarterback is faster then every lineman and linebacker on my team, and as fast as my dbs. I'm not saying he is slow in real life, but he is by no means that fast. I played a great game the entire game but his qbs and rbs spead were so over powered i couldn't win. I lost 49-42 after his QB ran for 25 yards on a 4th and 6 at his 40 (yes, a prick move to go for it also). His running backs literally outran my DBs by about ten yards. I think that's a little bit overpowered. Now this may just sound like me complaining I lost, but I'm just complaining about the fact that a somewhat pocket quarterback has the same speed as DBs for the Terps (who are by no means a slow squad).

Surgeon_Sniper
07-18-2010, 11:49 PM
The bigger douche move was that they RAN it on 4th and 6-- no respect son!
But no I agree that its a little unbalanced. Maybe the difficulty setting had something to do with it too?

dwmacfar2
07-19-2010, 12:15 AM
The bigger douche move was that they RAN it on 4th and 6-- no respect son!
But no I agree that its a little unbalanced. Maybe the difficulty setting had something to do with it too? It was a pass play, but considering Kelly Moore has Barry Sander moves in this game, he scrambled for the first.

JoshCah
07-19-2010, 07:30 PM
are you sure its not just that the player was better than you?

dwmacfar2
07-20-2010, 07:23 AM
are you sure its not just that the player was better than you? I lost by a touchdown and his quarterback averaged over 20 yards a carry. I'm not saying I'm an amazing player, I'm saying that it seems that Kellen Moore is far to fast, as he is by no means a scrambling quarterback in real life.

JoshCah
07-20-2010, 01:31 PM
I lost by a touchdown and his quarterback averaged over 20 yards a carry. I'm not saying I'm an amazing player, I'm saying that it seems that Kellen Moore is far to fast, as he is by no means a scrambling quarterback in real life.

i dont know much about boise, but ur probably right

Th3 Maj0r
07-20-2010, 09:12 PM
I agree. I played my friend and he was boise... he out ran eveyone on my team with his HB... which I dont believe is possiable.... Boise state plays in a complete shit conference and they should be treated as such.. EA making boise good is a disgrace.. Trelle Pryor for Ohio state is cheaply fast aswell... They should not have players that are vastly superior to any other player in the game.. cause it is nothing like real life...

dwmacfar2
07-21-2010, 07:05 AM
I agree. I played my friend and he was boise... he out ran eveyone on my team with his HB... which I dont believe is possiable.... Boise state plays in a complete shit conference and they should be treated as such.. EA making boise good is a disgrace.. Trelle Pryor for Ohio state is cheaply fast aswell... They should not have players that are vastly superior to any other player in the game.. cause it is nothing like real life... I'm not saying Boise State is a bad OR slow team. They in fact have quite the speedy team in real life, but Kelley Moore is not a quick quarterback. I agree Terrell Pyror is to fast as well, although he isn't a slow player, so I do understand why he's a little overrated.

Th3 Maj0r
07-26-2010, 04:11 AM
Yea I agree that Bosies players are D-1 athletes... but when they are better than the Hesiman winner? thats just ridiculous... Example.. Mark Ingram had about 500 more yards than Jeremey Avery (Boise States HB)... mark Ingram also had 11+ more TD's than him.. thus probably why Ingram won the heisman and not avery.. so why does EA make no name players such as this avery character better than the greatest player in alabama history? Does not quite match up if you ask me.

Th3 Maj0r
07-26-2010, 04:44 AM
Not to mention the fact that Mark Ingram plays in the most competitive conference in college football… Every Saturday he is playing championship contending teams… and he is putting up 8 100+ yard games… with one game almost 300 Yards!...on the flip side you have Jeremy Avery who plays horrible teams that RCTC could probably give a run for their money… Jeremy Avery put up 4 100+ yard games and does not even play in a BCS conference. He plays teams such as San Jose State… those are the type of teams you play as if you are trying to get the “Turn a 1-Star into a 5-Star” Achievement.. cause they are that bad… now I am still very confused as to why it is easier to tackle/catch Mark Ingram Heisman winner and national champion.. as opposed to Jeremy Avery No namer… has not one anything… I hope EA sends out an update to fix this major issue.
Also Mark Ingram is a sophmore.. Avery is a junir.. Mark ingram hs just as many touchdowns in one season as Avery does in his career.. in shorter the time.. i have no idea as why EA does not see this and fix it.

dwmacfar2
07-26-2010, 04:50 AM
Yeah I know what you mean about championship contenders every week. Mississippi State sure is a power house! haha.