PDA

View Full Version : Crashed Plane?

MadMoo Moos
07-19-2010, 07:47 PM
In Episode 2 there's a crashed plane and when you walk up to it Alan says that he heard it crash but it looks really old. I've played this game though twice and can't remember having a focus event or hearing a plane crash (I know a helicopter goes down) can anyone tell me when this happens?

StcGk2008
07-20-2010, 07:38 PM
I believe this is just part of the Darkness hurricane. In episode 3 (at the beginning) there is also an old boat that crashes into the trailer part which is brought about by the darkness hurricane so I assume it is the same thing.

MadMoo Moos
07-20-2010, 10:42 PM
I know the boats just random but his dialogue seems to suggest that we know what happens to the plane unless it's in one of the manuscripts because I haven't read all of them yet

Starstrukk X360A
07-23-2010, 02:47 AM
It's been a while since I played this game, but I think it was mentioned very briefly in one of the manuscripts.

AngelCakeTom
07-24-2010, 08:24 PM
I think its to do with the 'mystery of divers isle' its mentioned in 2 manuscript pages.. something like;
'Everything Couldren lake had once swallowed up was returning to the surface with a crash..' or something along those lines. its probably related to that..

Alex_Shepherd
07-26-2010, 04:46 AM
Shortly before you actually see the crashed plane, you can hear it coming down. There´s an earthquake, the screen colour changes for a second and you can definetly hear it crash (mixed with the usual dark presence scream). Alan comments it with "What was that?!" This happens maybe 3 minutes before you reach the crashzone!